💞🔥𝕃𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤🔥💞

Magsimula sa umpisa

She blushed her cheeks with a light peach-shaded color, she applied truffle shade lipstick making her lips nude shade. She also noticed Ashwin admiring each antic of her by lying on the bed, he woke up and pecked her cheeks quickly, and ran to the washroom.

Sivaangi mv-- Kd payaleyy...

When he came back from the washroom he saw her arranging her handbag, he was rubbing his hair with the towel.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma enga kelambita?

Sivaangi packed her bag completely and moved to the mirror, she was about to bend down to take the clutch that was fallen from her hand with her baby bump while Ashwin rushed there and took the clutch and gave it to her.
Ashwin--- Nee kuniyatha ma, naan inga thane irukken enkitta kelu ma kashtapadatha.

Sivaangi just ignored him and took the comb from the side table and combed her hair while Ashwin moved forward and hugged her from behind and kissed her nape pushing the hair front making him easier. She just trembled in his sudden touch and then rolled her eyes, she tried to move from the hold but he didn't seem to leave her alone like that.

Ashwin-- Maa naan kalaila-ye appadi kathiruka koodathu romba sorry but ippadi moonji thookitu vachu kaatha di...
Sivaangi-- Erakki vaikava? Enga vaikanum-nu sollu...
Ashwin-- Maa ippadi serious-ah pesum pothu veladatha ma...

Sivaangi-- Unnaku en mela ippo ellam pasame illa Ashwineyy, unnaku tho ivanga than romba important-ah poitanga...
She said with a slight hurt tone, where her pregnancy hormones hit her by pointing to her cute baby bump.

Ashwin-- Maa appadi elllam illa ma...
Sivaangi-- Ennaku time aachu naan kelambanum bye...

She said and came out of his hugging hold and carried her handbag while again Ashwin went in front of her blocking the way out and again asked her with utmost calm and pleasing tone.

Ashwin-- Enga ma pora sollitu po.
Sivaangi-- Unkitta ethuku sollanum?
Ashwin-- Unnaku enna nee appadiye poiruva aprom nee vara time aachu-na naan than polambitu eppo varuva eppo varvuva-nu...

Sivaangi-- Intha akkarai ellam ippo ivangaluku kaga thane?
Ashwin-- Pschh maa yen ma ippadi ellam pesura?
Sivaangi-- Pschh po da...

When she was about to take her to leave, Ashwin pulled her to a hugg and he kissed her forehead trying to erase all her insecurities in her head.
Ashwin-- Evolo varsham aanalum, evolo kozhanthainga irunthalum nee than ennaku first eppome. Nee thana di ennaku ellame, ippo innum 2 special kutty people is going to add avlothan thavira ennaku ennaikume un mela love-oh paasamo koraiyathu. Okay, va pondatti?

Sivaangi hugged Ashwin and he placed his lips on hers and went deeper into it and parted away when they were off for the air.
Ashwin-- You know that I will always love you no matter what, Naan romba sorry appadi naan Kalai-la kathiruka koodathu but careful-ah iru ma... We have got a god's blessing athuvum onnu illa 2 ah... Namba atha protect pannanum-la?
Sivaangi-- Sorry Ashwineyy naan purinju nadanthirukanum nee sollum pothu ennoda nallathuku than solluva-nu. Ennoda hormones than da sorry... This is our children's, Naanum konjam responsible-ah irunthirukanum. Sorry.

Ashwin-- Seringa madam unga sorry ellam orathula vachitu ippo enga poringa-nu sollunga...
Sivaangi-- Nethu night enga poren-nu sonnen? Unna kootitu poga solli enga keten?
Ashwin-- Shittt Party...
Sivaangi- -Hmm maranthitiya? Super.
Ashwin-- 2 minutes ma naan vanthiren.

Ashwin ran to the closet and he came out in the matching lavender coat with a light blue shirt inside and matching white pants. He set his hair and carried sivaangi downstairs from the floor, they both walked to the car and reached the party hall by then.