Alfie "Amber, relax, it was just a joke."

Amber "Hilarious. Oh, and now you've broken it."

Nina"No, he didn't, look".

Me and Amber both lean down to inspect the spider, what looked like baby spiders that had fallen out. There's a stripe on the back of each one red, one silver and one yellow.

Nina"Check it out."

Amber"Ew," they're gross and tiny like spider babies."

Nina "Guys, the riddle says, 'lay her daughters in their home, well if the big spider's the mom, then these three little baby spiders could be her daughters."

Alfie"The spider's home is his web," Alfie says.

Nina"So there's three spiders,"three hooks on the web. Let's go down to the tunnels right now."

Alfie" What, without Fabian?. But Fabian's our best web-walker. Shouldn't we wait for him to get back from his date?"

Nina" There's enough of us to do this without Fabian, We got this. Let's show these spiders what Sibuna are made of."

  Charlie's POV

Me and Eddie were walking back to the house, we both had a lot of homework, whether we were going to do it was another matter. We both entered the house which was very quiet and Patricia was sitting in the living room. I nudge my brother.

Charlie" Go on, go tell her"

Eddie" What now?"

Charlie" Yes of course now, go"

Eddie goes to walk over there then turns around.

Charlie" Go"

Eddie's POV

So me and Patricia were sitting studying together well on separate couches, I am about to speak when she denies me.

Patricia" I'm not interested"

I decide to get up and go sit with her, I sit down and she goes to get up but I grab her arm.

Eddie" Look, wait this thing we have?"

Patricia" What the you hate me and I detest you"

Eddie" Yes, there is that, look Patricia I heard you say to Joy that you like me"

Patricia" No you didn't"

Eddie" Patricia, it's okay, remember I have lowered my force field, you can to"

Patricia" You want to try getting out of face"

Eddie" Look you can drop the attitude we both know it's just an act"

Patricia" Says you, the wisecracking skater boy who struts around like he owns the place"

Eddie" You are all front and I know it's not real but do you know what you are all front and I'm fine with that"

Patricia" Good"

Eddie" Fine"

Patricia" Finally"

Patricia storms out with her notepad and I sigh sitting back in the seat.

Charlie's POV

I had heard a lot of loud noise and commotion downstairs that could mean that things hadn't gone well with Eddie and Patricia. I make my way downstairs and can see from the hallway my brother sitting back on the sofa sighing. I walk over and plop myself down beside him, most likely where Patricia was sitting as it was warm. I pat my brother's shoulder and he looks at me.