after a long silence, one man finally said

man 2: fine, we'll let her go but don't tell boss he would go ballistic if he found out that we left any loose ends 

man 1:but that still doesn't take you off the hook

The man pointed his gun to my father's forehead and pulled  the trigger 

 A loud BANG! could be heard but that wasn't the scariest part , I saw my own father die before my own eyes. I felt scared and angry at the same time it was like everything was in slow motion. After a while I fell on my knees and started crying tears of both sadness and anger , after those men left I clenched my fist and wiped the tears off my face. From that day I swore revenge whoever did this to my parents wouldn't go unpunished. I will hunt them down and make them suffer ,couple days later my parents funeral came. All my family members felt pity for me as I was now an orphan. My aunt decided to take the responsibility to take care of me and she always cheered me up whenever I was down. After a couple of years , I decided to move on from the past of course my real parents will always be a remembered. According to the officers , who were on the case of my died parents tried for months to find the culprits but all in vain but I don't think that's true. If you asked me they were silenced or bribed to keep it a secret.

It was 10 years since the incident I kinda forgot what happened that night almost like my mind wanted to get rid of that memory. Whenever I tried to recall it , only fragments from that fateful night could be remembered. But one thing was for sure those people weren't some petty thieves trying to who rob my houses no there was something more which I think is related to my father's job. The thing was I never really knew what my father's job was as whenever I'd ask my aunt she would say she didn't know either as my parents always avoided that question for some reason. 

As all those memories came back to me after so long. My eyes finally opened slightly and I saw that I was on a bed , I was about to go back to sleep when I realized that I was in the mall , how the hell did I end up on a bed. Suddenly , I got up fully awake and looking at myself . Whew for a moment I thought I got raped ,Wait a minute , I was still in the mall but in some furniture store and then my eyes landed on a quite ravishing ravenette who had fallen asleep while sitting on chair beside the bed. I don't know what came over me but I went closer to him and was in awe how can a person look so goddamn handsome and  cute while sleeping. 

(just imagine him on a chair and dark raven hair)

 Without realizing it I ended staring at him , his dark raven hair was so silky and smooth I wanted to touch it. His eyes were closed thankfully , my eyes went from his eyes to his plump lips which for some reason I wanted to kiss so badly. I started leaning and was about to kiss him when I realized that I shouldn't take advantage of his sleeping state. Then I noticed how a bit of his hair was covering his god like face so I brought my hand towards his hair to move it behind his ear. When his hand caught my wrist as he opened his eyes with a smirk on his face. He looked so hot with that smirk on his lips I thought." what do you think you're doing ?" he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

" what do you think you're doing ?" he said with a devilish smirk on his face

___________________________________________

I'm not the best in English so you will probably see grammar mistakes 

I would like to tell you ,my story writing skills suck so if the story doesn't make sense at some point I would like to say sorry to everyone who had to suffer through my painful writing skills.