31》Insultens Of Pain

Start from the beginning

"Its still open?"

Mina shake her head and bit her bottom lips.

"They decided to destroy it and build another shop."

From the tone he hear, he know she was sad and broken.

That flower shop brought hundreds memories of her parents and witness of her grown up journey. Its a shame that shop are no longer exist and will destroy it.

"Why would they wanna see us?"

Mina shrug her shoulder.

"Then why Mingyu and Sunghoon have to get involve too?"

"Molla, maybe there is something they wanna talk about. After all, Mingyu and Sunghoon are their relatives too."

Wonwoo scoffs and look at their side.

"They even didnt admitted you guys as one of them. What a shame to them."

"Won,"

Mina gently grip his hand and her gaze turning pleading to him.

"Please? Just for tomorrow."

He sigh heavily. He know he cant say no to her. Despite being cold hearted, he also wanted to know her relatives intention to meet them.

But at same time, he worried about Mina.

Wonwoo think, he might wont stand if her relatives might say bad things to her or to Mingyu and Sunghoon.

"Fine, just for tomorrow. But if they go too far, you know what will happend to them. Dont mess with me."

Mina grip his hand again but this time her face look little weary.

"Let's go home. I didnt cook dinner yet."

He sigh and stand up while pull her hand to get down from above level. Mina's cafe had full staffs and her cafe were open until midnight, that is why she didnt mind to leave her cafe to her staffs.

She believe they are responsible person. They can be trusted.

●●●●●●

"Daddy Wonu, where is mommy Mina?"

Nikki colouring his book while the tv was show a daily news. Wonwoo were watching it so Nikki wont be lonely.

"Mommy is resting now. Let her rest, she was so busy today."

He nodded his head and continue his homework.

Wonwoo actually still thinking Mina look so weary these days. He can accept the reason she tired because she's working, but her expression bothered him.

He wonder if the weary on her face was because she worried about her relatives or something else he didnt know.

Its relieve to him as Nikki didnt ask much about Mina. Because that kid always wanted with her everytime like a true mother and son.

Wonwoo accompany Nikki until he some his homework and putted him sleep.

Its easy to put Nikki sleep, because a several minutes carrying him; he would slowly feel sleepy.

Nikki is weak when someone patted his back when he rested on someone shoulder. And he is easy boy to awake.

Wonwoo then go to his bedroom and saw Mina on bed; closing her eyes and facing his side. But her eyes open when he sit beside her.

"Is he asleep?"

Mina was about to get up but Wonwoo hold her.

"He did, just get a rest, okay?"