💞😚𝐂𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥😚💞

Start from the beginning

Ashwin-- Enna ma pandra?
Sivaangi-- Saapda polam va...
Ashwin- Mothala enna pandren-nu solu ma...
Sivaangi-- Vaa soldren surprise...

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi had their food and came up and Ashwin came inside the room and saw her sitting in the bed with some boxes. Ashwin slowly moved forward and took each picture of them hung and smiled himself. 

Sivaangi came crawling from behind and hugged him tightly and placed kisses on his bare shoulder. He smiled and hugged her from the front and kissed her forehead.

Sivaangi-- Unnaku surprise irukku da...
Ashwin-- Enna di pondatti?
Sivaangi-- Naan select ayiten da, music director call pannanga...
Ashwin-- Theriyum ma en pondatti than select ayiruva-nu theriyum...

He pulled her and kissed her in the cheeks tightly, and both laid in the bed while she got up from the place and laid in his chest, She circled in the vest and called his name out.
Sivaangi-- Ennaku chance kidacha enna kodupen-nu ketila...
Ashwin-- Hmm
Sivaangi-- Enkitta unnaku oru gift irukku.
Ashwin-- Ennathu?

Sivaangi took a little box from the table beside and gave it to him, He took it from her hand and saw her with confused eyes. She asked him to open it out, he smiled and opened the box and found something there which made his eyes to well up tears. He looked at her with tears in his eyes and saw her pair of eyes also in tears already rolling down her cheeks.

Ashwin couldn't hold him any emotions anymore he took the tester closer to his chest and hugged sivaangi tightly and let out all tears to flow in happiness

Ashwin couldn't hold him any emotions anymore he took the tester closer to his chest and hugged sivaangi tightly and let out all tears to flow in happiness. He couldn't believe is this even for real, he kissed all over her face and captured her lips in his and kissed longer than they had ever done.

Ashwin-- Eppo therinjathu?
Sivaangi-- Innaiki mathiyanam.
Ashwin-- Vomit eduthiya marupadiyum?
Sivaangi-- Hmm.

Ashwin-- Paapa's ah paathiya?
Sivaangi-- Hmm
She replied with a huge lump in her throat controlling her tears.

Sivaangi-- Doctor sollum pothu eppadi irunthichu theriyuma !?
Ashwin-- Sollu...

Right-back when she went to the doctor->>>>>

The doctor applied a gel on her stomach to see if there was an issue. But the doctor found out something, she looked at Sivaangi with widened eyes and stood.
Doctor--- Sivaangi you're pregnant.
Sivaangi widened her eyes and looked at the doctor with widened eyes and a shocked expression.

Sivaangi-- Enna doctor soldringa?
Doctor-- Seriously ma, inga paaru.
She showed the screen to her and she saw her babies scan over there.

Doctor-- Yes ma You're pregnant but not one you're pregnant with twins.
Sivaangi-- Twins-ah?
Doctor-- Yes ma inga paaru...