41

You didn't spare a moment and grabbed the demon by the ripped tank top it wore, aggressively flinging it to the side.

The loud thump you heard indicated that the demon would be down for just a moment.

Rushing to Koinatsu's aid, your body went stale at the sight.

"Am I gonna die?" She struggled to speak, blood squirted out of her stomach, she'd been cut from hip to hip.

You panicked in your mind, it was obvious she'd bleed out before you could even get the chance to ask someone for help.

Knowing you couldn't do anything but watch her attempt to breathe was the worst part.

Normally put in this situation you'd be fine.

But this was Koinatsu.

She was the only person who seemed to care.

Hell, she might've brushed off the fact that you were a demon just because she loved you so much.

And now you had to watch her suffer.

She asked once more, "Am I gonna die?"

You could hear the fear in her voice, the tears didn't make it better.

"No-" you tried to speak but came to a halt, it wouldn't do her any good to lie.

With the little strength she had in her she pulled you into a hug.

Well, she at least tried to, you latched onto her.

You were practically cradling her now as if she were a newborn baby. Whispering words of reassurance to try and calm her nerves.

"It's not going to be ok." She finally interrupted.

You stared blankly at her finally, you choked out, "Koinatsu-"

"I'll be fine." She coughed a large amount of blood out, "You'll know who's the one when he knows too." Koinatsu softly spoke, referring back to the two men.

You didn't care for that now.

Hell, you wish you never brought up the men, to begin with. You desperately wanted more time with her.

She grabbed your cheek with her cold hand, a tear falling down her eye yet she continued to smile.

"You've grown to be beautiful, please embrace that. I love you." She mumbled.

By now she was losing consciousness, you could tell by the way her eyes slowly lost life.

You confessed, "I'm a demon."

She chuckled a bit of blood-stained your clothes, "Then you better kill that fucker."

You grabbed her hand and squeezed it, "I love you so much, please don't leave me here."

No response.

You never saw the day you'd cry as a demon.

But the day came.

And boy did you cry like hell when her body went limp.

You pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

Not ever wanting to let go, but given the time frame the demon would soon wake up.

Gaining the courage to leave her be, you did so. Making sure she laid comfortably for the time being.

You turned around to see the demon coming to the floor.

Not wasting a second, you ran to where the demon lay, sitting on his torso before he could get up.

His gray skin turned pale when he saw your gun pointed at his face.

You got straight to it, "Seeing as you were that fast I'm assuming Muzan's given you more blood than the average demon, correct?"

The demon whimpered but slowly nodded.

"So." You turned and shot at his right foot.

"Why." Then their left.

"The." Then their left hand.

"Fuck." Then their right.

"Are." Then their bottom torso.

"You." It's left shoulder.

"Here." Finally, it's right.

The demon cried out in pain, your gun was laced with a type of poison that could make both demon and human beg for mercy.

Sadly for the demon, this was the beginning of your torment.

"He made me- I swear he made me." It cried out.

"Why?" You asked angrily.

They muttered, "To make you stronger."

You weren't surprised to hear that this was planned, maybe Muzan had known from the start.

It was obvious he sent out Douma and Akaza for that reason.

To hell with Muzan.

"You bitch." You screamed at the demon, "You killed her because I needed to get stronger? Are you fucking kidding me?"

You slapped the demon.

You were sure the slap motivated him to fight back, you could feel him struggling under your weight to be freed.

"You're not going anywhere you piece of shit." You snarled.

You quickly stood up and grabbed the demon by his hair. Dragging them along the floor to where Koinatsu lay.

No matter how hard they fought against you, it did nothing.

Koinatsu's eyes were wide open and the demon was facing her. Even if he was a demon nothing was scarier than her lifeless body staring right at him.

"Now, say sorry." You said, looking sternly at the demon.

"What?" The demon asked for confirmation.

You gave them the nastiest glare, shooting at its demon's head. You knew it would regrow but fuck, who the hell was this dense?

You grabbed the demon's hair again before he could escape again, "Try again."

It looked at you, puzzled, "Why would I d-"

Another shot at the demon's head, aimed for its mouth cause fuck.

Was this demon stupid?

You repeated, "Try again."

"I'm sorry?" The demon mumbled, their statement sounding more like a question than a genuine apology.

You scoffed, "Are you fucking kidding me? You're not even sorry?"

You let go of his hair, but before they could run off you began shooting at random parts of its body. It was hilarious watching them attempt to get up only to sadly fall.

"Is this how your fucking mom raised you? You're gross." With every insult, you spat out another bullet lodged itself into the demon.

Pleased with the demons pleads to stop shooting.

You held Koinatsu's body from atop a tree.

Watching from afar, the demon was tied to a cross-like stand.

The sun was going to rise soon.

"I'll bury you later, for now, watch him burn. It'll be like that for an eternity when he arrives in hell." You told Koinatsu's corpse.

Eventually, you saw the demon burn.

Its cries for help weren't going to be answered.

You enjoyed every second of it.