25

Lately, you'd been spending too much time with Akaza.

You'd go to Douma's, after what he said, how could you? Yes, he was agreeing to spend time with you even though you had rejected him.

Guilt and regret were all you could feel while thinking of him.

"You good?" Akaza asked, his head extremely tilted, his interest in your thoughts had only peaked once you blanked.

"Yea I'm fine, whatsup?" You asked.

He sighed, "Listen I've been trying to get your mind of Lord Douma but you seem kind of upset. Tell me is it because of him?"

You shook your head, "Not at all, I've just been thinking about techniques on how to kill those demon slayers."

He scoffed, "Your lies are terrible, you should visit him soon the sun's setting so now would be a great time."

You looked back up at him, he stood up while you sat on the floor of the dojo. Parallel with the door that led outside.

"Why are you helping?"

He shrugged, hands in pockets, "I mean why not? It's not like you feel the same way you just feel like a dick."

If only he knew.

"Lord Akaza... I appreciate it. But I just don't feel comfortable to even look at him. I feel terrible." I sighed in dismay.

"Well if you don't do it now then you'll lose like the only other friend you have. Which is sort of fine by me because Lord Douma is a huge pain in the ass. But you cant train well if something as big as this is on your mind."

You chuckled, "Wow you know what you are a pretty good friend..."

"Don't mention that human bullshit with me we're accomplices." He scorned.

"Yea definitely, remember that night when you had to hold me down cause I was gonna kill a woman?"

"Yea what about it?" He asked.

"You kissed me that night, so according to my calculations you're whoreing yourself out." You teased.

"Yeah well it's 50/50 then slut, now go speak to him. Or not, I wouldn't mind just one annoying bitch to deal with."

You got up, "And this is where the conversation ends."

"It's only just the beginning, how long have you been ignoring him?"

You turned back while walking out, "About 2 weeks, you keep me real busy sometimes."

"Of course I do, nothing but the highest quality of training for you."

You snickered while walking out of the dojo, maybe he was right about speaking to Douma.

Still, the thought of getting closer than you already are terrified you.

Love?

You can't even admit to saying you like the guy.

Not to mention your feelings for Akaza, which had only increased since Douma's confession. If you confessed to one you'd be dropping the other.

You rolled your eyes as if they'd even care.

We're demons for hell's sake.

You shouldn't even have feelings for them, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It feels so good to do the wrong thing.

To go behind Muzan's back and do something unexpected.

It's not like Muzan didn't know, as long as you were killing it was fine by him. You predicted you'd have to kill a hashira or at least a high-rank demon slayer soon or you'd get in trouble.

Until then, you'd deal with the drama that is Douma.

Douma was something, in bed and outside of it. He was cruel and loved to dominate you at times. Whenever you weren't sleeping with each other he would use his fake positivity to make your day better.

It did, you had a lot of motivation to work hard after staying with him.

He wasn't too bad.

You were physically about the same age as each other, he was built like a twenty year old but chronologically two hundred. You were built like an eighteen year old but chronologically about a year by now.

Surprisingly Akaza was older chronologically, Douma having surpassed him. It was something you loved to use against Akaza whenever you felt petty.

Besides the demon situation, Douma wouldn't be such a bad partner. His past seems interesting, you wanted to know what made him the way he was now.

Ok, it's settled.

You were going to confess my feelings to Douma.

Perfect timing seeing as you were right in front of his cult. You walked into the familiar place, seeing the same people and some new faces. Instead of greeting me, they all seemed concerned when you walked in. Some even whispering to each other as they lounged around.

A young follower had come up to you, you recognized their face but not their name.

"Lady y/n, you shouldn't be here. Uhhh Douma is busy at the moment." They explained.

You crossed your arms, "What do you mean?"

They fumbled with their hands, "I mean it's just that-"

You pushed them, not too aggressive since they seemed sweet. You put in more than enough strength to push them out of your way. You stomped your way towards Douma's main room. Making sure everyone who was in your way stepped ten feet back.

When you got to Douma's room you swung the door open.

There Douma was,

but with another girl.