9

You found yourself back at the cliff, you wanted to get a good look at it before Akaza would take you inside and beat the living hell out of you.

Why am I even here for if he's not even teaching me?

You shrugged it off, eventually, he'll want you to become stronger and then actually teach you.

After our encounter a few hours ago, you hadn't seen him. He ran off, you still had his cardigan wrapped around your body, you were quite annoyed. You'd have to sew up my dress again which took hours to make.

It was finally morning, You still held Akaza's cardigan on you, you searched the dojo all night for something to fix your dress with but couldn't find anything.

You sighed, feeling defeated.

You hadn't seen Akaza for hours by now and you were getting extremely bored.

"This demon shit isn't fun," you muttered, walking around the dojo.

You suddenly felt a presence behind you, you stopped turning around. Akaza was there and had a bag in his hands. He shoved the bag in your face.

"It's for your dress. Now give me my cardigan back."

His indecent tone scared you.

To your surprise, he bought you sewing items to fix your dress, why would he of all people do that?

You took off the cardigan, quickly grabbing your ripped fabric and covering yourself the best you could. You exchanged items, looking at each other awkwardly.

"We fight as soon as your dress is repaired." He informed you.

All you could do was nod, he was too intimidating to argue with. His plans interfered with your new schedule, to do things with Douma at night and train with Akaza during the day.

You'd be finished with the dress by the time night would fall.

No way am I going to argue with upper moon 3.

He disappeared, you walked into one of the empty rooms and got to work on your dress.

It was finally night, you stretched. You were done with your dress. You quickly put your dress back on, you smiled whilst you spun in it. You adored your dress. You loved the history behind it.

You slipped your heels on and walked out of the room, you claimed the room as yours by leaving the items you used to fix your dress in there.

You walked around the dojo not seeing Akaza anywhere.

"So much for wanting to fight me." You tched.

You walked outside, the moon shined bright. You went back to the cliff from last night.

You took a seat on the edge of the cliff. The floor was hard and uncomfortable, but the view was something to die for.

Nights like these, where nothing interesting happens, you enjoyed thinking.

Akaza did something odd today, he went through all the trouble to get you items to sew your dress with.

He does owe me though.

You chuckled, maybe he is more human than I thought.

"The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" A whiny voice called out from behind you.

You turned to see Douma, he walked closer to you. It seemed as if his grin got wider with each step.