Chapter 144- Who provoked who first

Start from the beginning

Mu Yi Fan felt anxious

Made him go to The Zhan Family for trouble?

How can it be!

His future happiness is in Old Zhan The Military Commissioners hands, which can be obscured if his his old man goes there

No way!

Absolutely not!

He has not yet presented himself to The Zhan Family, he found himself into a bad review, and can he still be friendly with his old grandson? “It’s… it’s not okay”

“Isn’t what okay?” Zhao Yi Xuan was not happy when she heard it: “Mu Yi Fan, what do you mean? We’re going to get justice for Yi Hang, your brother, why not? Are you going to allow The Zhan Family to kill Yi Hang?”

Mu Yi Fan:” “…”

Didn’t you not recognize me as not one of The Mu Family before?

Now why should he get justice for her son now?

Mu Yue Cheng said: “But it’s not very okay to barge in there.”

Zhao Yi Xuan raged: “Mu Yue Cheng, what do you mean? You look at yourself, Mu Yi Fan comes back, you’ve been protecting him, but when it comes for Mu Yi Hang or his brother justice, which is not good? He doesn’t go until he’s gossiping, right?”

Mu Yue Cheng gave her a cold look: “Yi Fan can now safely return to The B City, it’s all because of Old Zhan The Military Commissioner’s grandson guarding him along the way. Now as soon as he came back and I go there to start shit, what do you think of the outside world will think of me? Wouldn’t they say that our Mu Family is an ungrateful, and who will dare to work with and deal with our Mu Family after that?”

Zhao Yi Xuan thought that will have had a really big impact, and she didn’t make any more noise, she pulled her snort, turned her head behind and not looking at the father and son.

Mu Yi Fan:” “…”

He also tried to find a reason not to go, did not think that his father would have found a good excuse for him. Mu Yue Cheng took a serious look at Mu Yi Fan: “You just came to The B City, you have a good meal and then rest, your room I prepared early in the morning, I will let the soldiers take you over, right, your grandfather is in the 79th floor, you go to see him, recently, his body has been getting worse, you will accompany him more, among the grandchildren, you are his favorite, he is going to be happy to have you around.”

Mu Yi Fan wondered how his grandfather, Mu Xiao Hu was, the man had always been so strong that he could suddenly fail, as the body’s memory was known. “Hasn’t Grandpa’s body always been good? How could …”

Mu Yue Cheng sighed: “He may be affected by the apocalyptic to turn out like this, in short, after the end of the world his body is not as good as a previous years, the doctor also cannot detect any problems, it should be the age, and the body will become so weak.”

“Okay, I’ll go and see Grandpa now.”

Mu Yi Fan first took the child to see Mu Xiao Hu on the 79th floor, he was accompanied by Mu Yue Cheng, so that the stationed soldier, would not stop Mu Yi Fan.

He went the 79th floor quietly and asked, “Does my uncle not live on this floor?”

Wang Kun replied, “They all live in this building, only the Old Master in is this floor and the others they live on the 78th floor.”

“Then why didn’t I see them?”

“All the teams went out to find supplies.”

They came to the door of Mu Xiao Hu’s room, and Wang Kun knocked on the door, and soon someone opened the door to them.

The man who opened the door was a middle-aged nurse who recognized Wang Kun, a soldier next to Mu Yue Cheng, nodded, and then looked at Mu Yi Fan and asked, “You are…”

“He’s the Young Master, the eldest son of Admiral Mu, and he’s the one who asked him to see the lord,” Wang said.

The nurse was suspicious. Isn’t Admiral Mu’s eldest son Mu Yi Hang?

How did he get another big son?

She dared not ask much, and she backed away and let them in.

As soon as Mu Yi Fan entered the door, he saw the white-haired Mu Xiao Hu in a wheelchair looking at the window, looking sluggish, and someone went into the room without feeling anything, so he looked out of the window.

Mu Yi Fan went to Mu Xiao Hu and said. “Grandpa, I came to see you.”

The Mu Xiao Hu in front of him looks exactly like his real-life grandfather Mu Xiao Hu, so it’s sad to see the ever-amiable Mu Xiao Hu become this week.

Because Mu Xiao Hu was always a very healthy old man Mu Yi Fan has never seen such a weak old side of the old man, both in reality and in this body’s memory.

“Grandpa, I’m Yi Fan, do you remember me?”

Mu Yi Fan held the old man’s wrinkled hand.

The nurse behind him said: “The old man’s illness is getting worse and worse, he can’t recognize anyone, Young Master, you still should not disturb the old man rest, made him reserve his energy.”

Mu Yi Fan, who didn’t hear the nurse, continued: “Grandpa, I’ve come to see you with my grandson, Qing Tian, greet your great Grandpa.”

“Grandpa, Hello.”

As soon as Mu Qing Tian’s voice fell, Mu Yi Fan felt Mu Xiao Hu’s fingertips move and immediately excited, “Grandpa, did you hear what I said?”

The nurse suddenly stepped forward and squeezed out Mu Yi Fan, whispering: “Young Master, it’s time for the old man to take his medicine, and you’ll come to see the old man in a few days.”

Mu Yi Fan stared at the nurse with displeasure: “I’ll talk to him when Grandpa finishes his medicine.”

“The old man will have a rest when he eats his medicine.”

Wang Kun said: “Young Master, let’s not disturb the old man to rest, wait till next time to see him.”

Mu Yi Fan saw the nurse pour out all kinds of pills, his eyebrow twisted, and finally, for Mu Xiao Hu’s health, he had to compromise and leave, with Wang Kun to the 80th floor room.

“Young Master, I’m going to find someone in the kitchen to get you something to eat.”

As soon as Wang Kun left, Mu Yi Fan immediately asked the child to face himself: “Qing Tian, don’t you think that nurse is a bit strange?”