I hear the shower running and look at Nora as she's sleeping in her rocker. I gently go over and hold her gently and go into the extra room and place her in her crib we brought. 

I leave the door cracked as I walk out and then I lock the hotel door. 

I take my black shirt off and throw in on the floor in front of the bathroom door and open the door. Jo's in the shower running her hair under the water and how fucking hot she looks. I've missed her so much, I'm not wasting any minute with her. I leave the bathroom door cracked slightly then quickly pull off my jeans and my boxers and open the sliding glass door. I grab her hips behind her and she jumps and turns around. "Jesus." she says and I chuckle. The water is hot, hotter than what I usually do, I just took a shower like thirty-minutes ago but I know I won't regret coming in again. 

She places her lips on mine and I cuff her face with my hands. Her hands run down my stomach and the kiss deepens. "Did you wash your hair?" I ask into her ear and she nods. "Were you almost done?" I ask in her ear. She shrugs, "I.." she begins to say as my hand trembles down to her heat and she breaths in, "Still needed to wash my body."she lets out then a deep breath again. Her phone rings and we just ignore it. I turn her around in a quick motion so her back is against my front. I run my hand up from her heat up her stomach to her neck and then she bends over and her ass is against my dick. 

Holy fuckkkkkkkk.

"Holy shit, you're so hot Jo." I say as I place my cock towards her heat and thrust and she gasps. 

She places her hands on the wall and I grab her hair to turn her head, "I wanna see your face as I make you feel so good, baby." I say and her head turns to look at me and her eyes are closed and her mouth is wide open as I keep thrusting and the water is running against us. "Holy- so good." she says bowing her head. 

Her phone goes off and it's on the toilet next to the shower and I lean over and hit the power button to silent it as it's flipped over. "Who's calling you right now?" I ask as I thrust and she moans. "I-I don't know." she says holding onto the wall again. 

One hands on her hip the other is running down her back and her hair is flipped over to one side of her shoulder as she's looking at me with her mouth wide open as my thrusts get faster. "God, baby-" I begin and her phone rings again. Who the fuck is calling her. "Jesus fucking christ." I say and move and she stands up and adjusts herself as I grab her phone and see fucking Josh's name. My jaw drops. I laugh and shake my head hop out of the shower and slam the phone on the counter. "Hero-" she begins. I grab a my clothes and a towel and wrap it around my waist and swing open the door and it bangs against the wall. "Who was it!" she yells and then I hear the shower stop. 

I hurry up and change back into my boxers and jeans and as I'm throwing my black shirt over my head she walks in with her hair still wet and just a towel wrapped around her body and her phone in her hand. "I don't know why he's calling me." she says dropping her phone on the bed. "You don't know why Josh is calling you? Three fucking times might I add." I say and put on socks and then run my hand through my wet hair.

She grabs her brush and starts brushing her hair looking into the mirror above the dresser not looking at me. "No, Hero. I don't know why he's calling me. I have not talked to him since that last time him and Stephanie were at our house." She says and then opens the drawer and grabs a pair of panties, a lace bra, black leggings and then begins changing. I'm walking around the room as she's changing. "Are you lying?" I ask as she is adjusting her bra on herself. 

"Why the hell would I lie?!" She yells. "You think I'd lie to you about that?" she asks and shakes her head walking to the closest and grabbing a nude pink shirt and then a army green jacket and places it over the shirt. "I would never fucking lie to you about that, the fact you think I'm lying has got to say something about our trust with one another." she shrugs and begins putting mascara on. "I trust you god damnit!" I yell. "It's him I don't fucking trust. They live here, he could know your here, find you and do who knows what Jo." I say running my hands through my hair and sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"He isn't coming near me." she shrugs. 

Then a knock comes to the door. She begins to walk to get it and I stop her, "Nope. I'm getting it." I say and she rolls her eyes and begins trying to dry her hair.

I walk to the door and it's Stephanie. "Stephanie-" I begin before she busts into the hotel and shuts the door and locks it. "Hi." she breaths. She seems out of breath. She playing with her long brunette hair and her chest is going up and down. "Um..are you..okay?" I ask and she nods. "Yes." she says and then shakes her head and walks over to the couch. "No, no I'm not okay." she says. 

"I'll get Jo, do you want water?" I say. 

"No thank you.." she sighs. 

What the hell is going on. 

"Steph?" Jo walks out of the bedroom the minute I was about to get her. "What's wrong?" she asks her sitting next to her and I lean against the wall. 

"Josh is going fucking insane, he keeps calling me Josephine, he said he's gonna find you. I didn't tell him I knew you were here...I don't know what to do.." she says. "I can ask Mia if you can stay with her, I'm sure she won't mind. Do you have any of your things?" Jo asks her. 

"I have a little duffel bag I hurried up and threw together. Like 5 shirts, 5 pants, a random dress, my hygiene products, no makeup and some panties and like a bra. I had to rush." she sighs and I just shake my head. 

"If I didn't have a kid I'd fucking kill Josh, you know that?" I scoff. 

"I would-" Jo begins then a knock comes to the door. 

Fucking great. 

It could be anyone. 

*****************

Hey loves! I am so sorry for not updating, school is kicking my fucking asssss. Summer is soon so I am so hyped. I hope to update this more and I also plan to make another book when this is over. :) I honestly never want to end this book but obviously it has to come to an end soon. ;(. Like I really am sad thinking about it. I'm a bit late but I added boxing in honor of the hot boxing videos we got of Hero this year. 😍. Anyways, hope everyone is great. Comment and vote!

Much Love, A♡