It was awkward for a minute because he wouldn't say anything. "Anything you needed?" Owen asked aggravated.

I could hear it laced on his voice. Mason cleared his throat before speaking.

"I was going to ask if you finished filming so we could hang out but it looks like you have." He giggled a little bit.

I roll my eyes towards him. "Where's Andrew?" I ask looking at him. I could tell he knew but didn't know how to say it.

"He's out right now." There was something he was holding back. "With who?" I ask with my eyebrow risen.

He started shifting on his feet. "What do you know?" Owen asked speaking up. He shook his head before speaking.

"He's out with Dani." That caught me off guard. I look over at Owen to see he was equally as confused.

"Did you know they've been hanging out?" I ask as he shakes his head. He asks me the same thing as I did the same thing.

I look over at Mason to see he was looking over at us. I was so confused with it.

I have noticed that ever since the haunted attraction, Andrew's been acting strange.

He's been sneaking out of the house and every time we mention her, he turns red.

"You think they're on a date?" I ask getting suspicious. I'm not mad if they're talking or something.

I just wanna know why they haven't told us. That's when I got an idea.

"Anyone else down to spy and see what they're doing?" I ask super hopeful.

I have Andrew's phone connected to find my IPhone on my phone so we could find them easily.

Surprisingly, they agreed so we all got into my car. I got in drivers, Mason got in the back, and Owen sat next to me.

His phone dinged to a roller rink. "That looks like a date to me." Mason smiled to himself as I started driving.

I had music lightly playing as I drove. It was about a thirty minute drive so we had a little ways to go.

"This is not how I pictured my Friday night." Mason laughed to himself. This wasn't how I pictured it either.

Spying on Andrew on an almost date. "You know what we should get? Milkshakes." Mason spoke.

It didn't sound too bad. "We can get some after we spy on your brother." I promise him.

I feel like Owen and I are the parents while Mason is our son. "I feel like we're a married couple while Masons our son."

I started busting out laughing at Owen's comment. "I was just thinking the same thing." I tell Owen.

"You do know I'm older than Sam so that's impossible right." We just shake our heads while I drive.

When we get to the roller rink, we park the car towards the back. It looked super crowded.

"Are we just going to sit here or are we going inside?" That was actually a good question.

Since it was crowded, we decided to go in. There'll be no way they'll see us.

"I feel like an undercover cop." I laugh a little bit. As we went to get skates, we scanned the area.

I felt them nudge me and point to them. They were skating together, side by side.

We dropped our jaws when we realized they were holding hands. I was honestly super happy for them.

Andrew was such a genuine guy. I know he's had trouble dating in the past, hint the kid that catfished him.

So I know he'll be good for Dani, and vice versa. She's super sweet and I know she won't treat him wrong.

I won't push it out of them, but I know I'm going to hint that I know. Somehow we spent an hour and a half there without getting caught.

As promised, we went to get milkshakes together. Even though tonight didn't go as planned, it was super fun.

I love spending time with Owen and Mason even though Mason can be super annoying.

But now we can work together on getting Andrew to come out and tell us about Dani.

Mason is gonna make a groupchat with us three so we can spy on other people if we get any news.

Poor Charlie, he's the only one single. He claims he likes being alone but I don't know.

Maybe I can talk to Owen and Mason about setting him up with someone.

I'm just super happy that I have these people in my life, I don't know what I'd do without them.

I just know I'll cherish them for the rest of my life.