𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

// 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝖾𝗍𝖼, 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅! 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒♡︎

"what about yuna?" da eun asked.

i looked down. it's been years since i've talked to her.. i really dont know.. she had a big fight with sunghoon. her grades dropped and she just cutt off all the contact with us. but why me? what did i do?, what's the reason of every single person drifting away from me like that?.. i know its partially my fault that i didn't contact her when my mom passed away... so im no one to blame her. she went away like that, and everytime i asked sunghoon about it, he didn't reply so i stopped asking further. i believe that we will meet again one day and continue being best friends like earlier..

"i don't really know".. i said.

"anyway it's getting late, it's mom's death anniversary we have to go fast!" jay said clearing his throught, starting the car.

my mom's death anniversary went peacefully. the wedding was at midnight. so we had to get ready fast.

at the wedding-

"you look beautiful" jay whispered behind my ears.
"you too" i whispered back.

"hey niki how are you?!" jake said putting his arms around niki's shoulder.
"im doing well!" niki smiled.
"yall meet every day!" sunoo scoffed.
"ofcourse he's living right next to me" jake chuckled.
"anyway what's up?" sunoo asked curiously.
"nothing much, im going to Japan next week" niki smiled.
"hey why didn't you tell me?" jake sighed.
"don't worry i'll come back" niki chuckled.
"can't you stay?" sunoo asked.
"hell nah, i miss my family"
"i get it it's been years since you saw your family" jake sighed.

"HEY HEY HEY ISNT THAT BEOMGYU?!" jake aggressively taps jay because of his excitement.
"he is" jay said softly and approached beomgyu, we all followed him back.
"hi!" beomgyu smiled.
"hey how long is it?" jay hugged beomgyu.
"you've gotten tall" i smiled and hugged him. we all group hugged him tightly.
"it has been long." he said gently and smiled.

"how are you?" jake asked patting beomgyu's shoulder.
"i"m good , how are you guys" he replied.
"im sorry for cutting contacts all of a sudden" he looked down.
"ay it's okay, you must have a reason to do it" sunoo taps beomgyu's shoulder.
"what happened tho" jay asked.
"my family is upside down, my parents got divorced and just left me like that with my aunt, i had to move from this city, so i quitted school.. and i looked for jobs to handle the situation..."
"it's okay, jay said patting his head.
"hey but i heared the food is amazing here" beomgyu looked around the buffet"
"did you come here to eat?" sunoo chuckled.

"come let's see ryujin!" i said.
"yess" sunoo said.

we entered the bridal room
"can't believe im getting married this early" ryujin sighed in excitement.
"what do you mean by early?, you're 26!" ryujin mom slightly tapped her thigh.
"my mom got married at 18!" sunoo scoffed.
"but i look young" ryujin said looking herself in the mirror.
"that's because you got it from me" her mom said.
"no its from me" her dad said.
we all laughed.

i noticed a familiar face in between the chaos. i approached that person.

ᵇᵒᵒ
ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳシ︎