𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"yo that was cool".sunghoon grinned.
" hehe thanks". i grinned back.

>>>>>

the school hours went like a speed train. Jay, that guy..
he rolled eyes at me all day. doesn't he have a better thing to do. i got off from the bus and i walked straight to my home..
i got tons of homework shit this day so i had to sit and do it

>>>>>

i was listening to some music, leaning on my locker. A soft voice called me. i looked straight.

hi, you're y/n right?. she asked. she was beautiful..
"yes, what's your name"?.
"ohh my name is Yuna! can we be friends"?.she smiled at me
"sure ofcourse". i was happy that someone wanted to be friends with me. finally. i got a friend.
>>>
next period was chemistry. here we go another subject i hate. i just don't get all those chemical formulas and stuffs..
we went to the chemistry lab. the teacher was instructing everything clearly and all students were paying attention unless Jay and some of him friends. there were playing with the lab coats and the back and were pretending to be doctors.
                    now we had to do the rest. we had to heat the tubes inorder to get a reddish brown colour. i did it perfectly and i even got reddish brown colour which the teacher told us. i showed the teacher my experiment and she said to help other with it.
i roamed around the class to see if anyone wasn't doing it correctly since it's very dangerous too..

"ahh, this is not how you do it fool" Jay screamed.
i went to look up what was happening.
"then you do it, if you call yourself a genius". Beomgyu shouted back.
"okay fine, here look this is how you do it"!. Jay said.

"nah! your dumb that's not how you heat it idiot!". i said that grabbing the beaker holder.
"Idiot?, don't act like you know how to do it".Jay scoffed.

"Umm i already showed it to the teacher".
" What were you doing when the teacher was explaining?".
"move, you'll get hurt" i said
i started showing him how to the the experiment. hold up where's Beomgyu? i looked up to see where he was.
" what are you looking for?"
"Beomgyu". "did you see him arent you two a team?"
"nah"."he just just randomly came and said he'll help me".Jay said annoyingly.

"let me try". he said while holding the beaker holder brushing his hands with mine. i felt butterflies in my stomach. this wierd feeling again. he leaned closer to table.

"uh- oh okay". i moved.

after completing his experiment, when he got the reddish-brown colour, his face lit up. he smiled at me and walked away. he has a nice smile.

>>>>>
i turned on some music after getting out from the bath

'𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘰$𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘰$𝘦𝘳
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 $ 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯
𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰$𝘦𝘳'

𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙜 𝙩𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙟𝙖𝙠𝙨𝙠𝙨𝙨