𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

my phone rung, i unlocked my phone which was full of missed calls and messages, why didn't i see any of them?
i called back...

end of flashback>>>

i placed the flowers i bought earlier on top of the stone. i wiped my tears and lit up a candle. i went back to home.

my phone rang, i picked up. "hey are you coming today?" sunoo asked. "ofcourse i have to it's her wedding after all, but i think i will be a little late"
"late?, ah its your mom's death anniversary i forgot, sorry" he sighed.
"it's okay". i said.
"isn't jay coming today?" he changed the question. "yeah" i said. "see you later" he hung up.

it was my mom's death anniversary today.. it's been 8 years since that day, that day was a total disaster. the day after the trip, my mom had cancer and it was too late, she hid it from us. and she was no more...
i stopped thinking about it and went for a bath..

>>>

"aren't you coming to airport?"
"when did you reach here" i got shocked as i heared his voice.
"just a while ago" jake smiled and relaxed himself in the sofa.
"oh yeah im getting ready wait a min" i went inside and changed myself into good looking clothes.

we both got into the car. "ah did you hear that?" he asked excitedly.
"what?" i said.
"beomgyu is coming today at the wedding" he said happily driving.
"oh really?!" "it's been years since ive seen him" i chucked.
"im curious about him a lot" jake sighed, and then peeped throught the back view mirror as he spotted something.
"oh- isn't that sunoo?" jake stopped the car. "oh i guess it is" i said looking at sunoo. jake took a turn and stopped besides sunoo who was standing the sunlight glued to his phone and was possibly waiting for a lift.

"hey sunoo!" jake shouted as he lowered the window. "ohh hiii" he flinched in a shock. "get in" jake did a hand movement.
sunoo got in the back seat and adjusted himself.
"it's been so long since i saw you guys" he squealed.
"you've changed a lot" i chuckled. "you too" he smiled.
"what were you doing there" i asked. "oh- , my car in the repair shop so i was getting a bus to the airport, glad that you found me" he giggled.

we reached the airport. there were sunghoon and niki waiting at the corner.
"isn't da eun coming?" jake asked to me.
"she said she'll be here" i checked my phone as i remember her saying that she'll be at the airport sharp 2 pm.

"boo"
"oh you're here?" i flinched and hugged her immediately.
"i was here, i went to buy some water" he laughed gently.
"are you okay now?" "yes im all good" she smiled.

gladly da eun was out of danger. she still was hospitalised for 2 years, and then went for higher studies.
hasn't jay arrived yet?" da eun asked.
"no let me try calling him"

as i was about to call jay, he called me. i picked up in a hurry.
"can you see me?" he said. i examined the whole area.
finally  i   saw   him.
"yes". i smiled looking at him.
i ran to him and squeezed him with tears.
"it's been so long" he smiled. "yes we finally met" i smiled in tears.
"heyyy jayyy!!" jake gave him a tight hug, so as others.

it's been so long, so long that i felt like i became old. jay's parents forced him to go back to america for his business studies, so he had to follow them. we kept our relationship, by calling or video calling at stuff, now finally we met each other after years..

we all got in the car as pairs, and decide to meet up at the wedding that was tonight.

"what about yuna?" da eun asked.