𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

i sighed. now what?

"now what?" "just confess to him already!" "i can't act anymore long!" jake walked away.

i really wanted to confess but i was too afraid to confess.
I don't know anymore!. i went back to bus.

> > > >

we had a lot of fun.. and eventually the day was about to end..

    i was sitting on a bench, where i could see the view of the beautiful ocean. the cool breeze of the ocean, the sound of the waves everything was so relaxing. it was at ease after the busy exams we had last week. it feels so refreshing.

            "you alone?" a voice asked. i flinched. it was jay. "hmm yeah" i replied. he sat besides me.

𝘫𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷..

"i liked her from the start, i like her everything, every single thing. i know she likes me.. as i promised da eun i will confess to her before i go."

𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘤 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘣, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯. 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦..

𝘫𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴..

"so which university did you choose?" i asked. he was silent for a few seconds. "not yet decided" he said.
"did you decide?" he asked. "no.." i sighed.
"jay, can you tell me something?" i asked. "sure" he replied.
"what is exactly your relationship with da eun?" i was intrigued.

"we're childhoon friends" he exhaled, and smiled at me.
"then why does she call you as your boyfriend?" i asked.
he paused. "she liked me.." he said with a sorrowful face. a drop of tear fell from his rose cheeks.. i didn't ask anymore... i was curious but i didn't ask more..

"GUYS ITS TIME TO GO!!" niki shouted from a long distance.
we decided to head back.

....
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 >>>

"wake up wake upp!!"
i woke up. did i slept for long? i opened my eyes and all i see is jake standing in front of me.

"how long are you going to sleep?" "weekdays are over!" "hurry up!" he nagged me and walked away. i hurried to bathroom and cleared me face. after getting dressed up, i went to the kitchen.

      "bread toast?" i grabbed the bread and stuffed in in the mouth. "eat slowly you look like an animal right now" jake nagged again.
i eat fast as possible and grabbed my keys from the table.
"bye see you later!" i left my apartment. i opened my car and started driving to my workplace. my phone started ringing. i put the phone calm on speaker.
"hello?"
"heyyy y/n, aren't you coming to my wedding today?"
"ofcourse ofcourse i should come!"
"so what are you doing now?"
"currently going to office i think im gonna be late!"
"ok ok ok carry on im not disturbing" she chuckled and hanged the phone.
             it was ryujin, it was her wedding today.. finally a chance to meet, my highschool friends.. isn't jay coming today?
a phone call came again.
"heyy!" jay said.
" heyy when are you coming"
"flight delay 3 hours, i'll probably get there at 7 ish at evening?" he sighed. "don't worry i'll pick you up"
"ah- y/n a call is coming, I'll call you later!"
he hung up.

> > >
i reached my office.
"ma'am? should we have to transfer these into this files?" one of my colleague asked. "yes, and hold the meeting for tomorrow!" im taking a half day leave today!" i said and went to my table.

        i had a lot to do today.. and it's an important day too today.. i thought. i grabbed my coat and left the office. i drove upto the graveyard.
its been 8 years since she passed away..