𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

i just smiled. what is she even doing here. is her house here?. i've never seen her coming in this direction.

"i think i'll just head to home" i said looking at both of them.
"no let's play together" he pulled me inside the pc room, leaving da eun alone outside but she joined later.

i just concentrated on my game more.
"it's getting boring, i wanna go home" da eun said in an exhausted voice.
"but we didn't even started playing" jay said concentrating on his game.
da eun sighed.
"i'll buy some snacks from convinence store" da eun said leaving.
...
we didn't talk for 5 mins
this was the best chance to ask if they are really dating or something. he never gave a straight answer to me. should i ask?

"so are you really dating da eun?" i asked looking at him directly.
"and are you dating jake?" he asked me back with a straight face which left me speechless for a moment.
...
"ofcourse she is dating jake" a voice said from behind. obviously it was her. da eun.
"i even saw them hugging yesterday" da eun said with a smirk on her face.
"hugging?" jay said it out loud.

what's wrong with hugging? i hug my friends it's nothing new... does hugging mean we're dating or something?

she bought ice creams some wierd flavoured ones which i didn't like so i didn't eat any.

we walked back home like usual and this time da eun was going with jay to his house. i didn't ask more. i acted like i wasn't interested in thier stuff, but i was soo curious in my mind. we parted out ways from the bridge.

>>>>>

i was walking through the hallways alone since it's early and no ones at school. it felt calm and quite. i entered my class room. i noticed someone sleeping with heads down on the table and it look like Jay.
i kept my bag in my locker, and took out the books and kept it ready on my table. i went to clean the board up. it was full of math equations from yesterday's class. i took the duster from the teacher table and started wiping the board clean.
i couldn't reach the top part of the board cuz it was too tall for me to reach it up there..

a hand from my backside tighly holds my hand, and started wiping the board with me. the same tingle felt on my back.
i flinched for a sec and turned back. it was jay..
"you're short" he said and continued wiping the board clean.
i didn't say anything, i was too shocked that he was an inch close to me, that i gazed at him for a long time.
he was that close to me that i even stopped breathing.
"what are you looking at" he said as he taped the duster on the board. the chalk dust just straight fell at my face which made me sneeze.
"achooo" i sneezed. he backed off.
"it's getting hot" i said moving by.
he grabbed my hands all of a sudden and pulled me closer.

boy whatchu lookin at me like dat, lemme breathe for a sec.

"i wanted to ask you something" he said without a flinch.