Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight

En başından başla

"No problem besides we're partners so we gotta look out for each other" said Mei happily. "Oh I made you some breakfast too" she then walked over to thermos container that kept their food or drinks warm. "I made you a breakfast sandwich and a donut along with a cup of coffee". She handed them over and Izuku took a bite out of the sandwich

"I think I'm in love..." Thought Izuku.

"Um... Is it good?" Asked Mei shyly.

"Mei this is almost as good as my mom's so it's really good" said Izuku.

Mei blushed a little and felt some warmth in her heart at the compliment "I'm glad you like it". "plus my mom said it's the quickest way to a man's heart was through his stomach".

Izuku quickly finished the rest of his breakfast and walked back over to his desk and got back to work on his suit which thankfully. Now only had to be assembled.

"So Mei how goes your project and the babies your building for the sports festival?" Said Izuku as he connected the power adapter from the. Arc reactor to the feet repulsors and saw that nothing went wrong and all parameters were in the green.

"It's going good I found out the couplings were getting overloaded so I bypassed them and rewired it and now it's going good. Soon I'll have the first prototype out probably after the sports festival which and when your factory is built and we get the. Contract for them we can start building and selling them" said Mei.

"That's amazing Mei and once we do that we'll have to find a good price point for them to sell" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(6 days later)

"Alright... It's time to suit up" said Izuku as he wore a black skin suit he designed and built that will regulate his temperature. So he can stay a comfortable warm or cool temperature regardless of how hot or cold it is outside.

He walked onto the platform where the suits shoes were, as it all started to break apart and multiple robotic arms came out and started to slowly build the suit on him.

After a couple of minutes all the parts of the suit were finished and he was standing in an all silver suit and couldn't stop the. Grin from forming on his face when he saw the hud show that everything was working properly.

"Jarvis do a check on the control services".

"As you wish sir".

The suit then started to move and show that all parts and pieces were working in proper order.

"Jarvis start doing a weather and ATC check and start looking at ground control. I'm gonna take this baby for a spin" said Izuku.

"I would highly advise against that sir but I know you just ignore me" said Jarvis as he brought up the information to his HUD.

"This is amazing..." Said Mei walking up to him and looking at the suit.

"Haha thank you Mei but I'd advise taking a step back.. I'm gonna take this for a test flight" said Izuku.

The repulsors then activated and he slowly lifted off the ground before he bent forward and he then started to fly towards. The open test hatch on the roof and flew off into the sky.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!".

He started to spin and take tight turns in the sky and couldn't keep the grin off his face.

"Jarvis is Nezu in his office?" Said Izuku.

"Indeed he is sir".

Izuku chuckled and flew towards it.

________

Nezu was sitting in his office working on a story on his Wattpad account when he heard a strange noise and turned and saw. A silver suit at his window wave as the face plate opened showing Izuku then closed before he shot off into the sky.

"HeheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Nezu's Cackling could be heard through the entire school and all the staff and students shuttered. When they heard it since it meant Nezu was in a good mood and might start messing with people more than usual.

_______

"Jarvis set coordinates to the hospital where Stan is, it's thanks to him I'm achieving my dream and I want him to see my life's work" said Izuku.

"At once sir" said Jarvis "coordinates set and at mach 1 it will only take you two minutes to arrive".

Izuku smiled and shot off quickly breaking the sound barrier heading to the hospital.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stan was laying in his hospital bed watching the news talking about the upcoming sports festival and luckily for him the staff. Will allow him to go to it in person so he can see his son/grandson figure in action instead of on the TV.

He was interrupted when he heard the sound of a jet engine and heard a knocking on his window and when he turned to it he was amazed.

"Excelsior Stan" said Izuku as he saluted him.

"Hahaha Excelsior" said Stan smiling happily as he watched Izuku shot off into the sky "fly high Izuku and achieve your dreams. But don't ever forget who you are and where you came from".