Chapter 13

Sus ^

The month was finally over. April 3rd was like any other day. A day of friendship.
And then the deal was met and all three sex crazy people in the house went to their respective bedrooms with their special "friend". Kitty rolled her eyes.
"Hey Kit." Heath said standing in the door.
"Heath take me away from this mad house." She begged.
Heath chuckled and nodded.
He took Kitty out of the house for awhile.
"So, how was the bet?" Heath asked at the restaurant.
"Allen told you?" She asked.
Heath nodded.
Kitty crossed her arms.
"Awful, I hate that they do this all the time, but seeing them in sorrow." Kitty was interrupted by Heath.
"I meant you."
Kitty was unsure what he meant.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
Heath tilted his head.
"Kitty we've been going out for 7 months.  Please tell me."
Kitty sighed and crossed her arms.
"It was hard.  You know I thought they wouldn't make it but... it's not that I don't want to.  It's that you're very young and I don't want to seem-"
"I get it.  But two months after I turned 18 we started dating.  Hell I'll be 19 in August which is in 4 months.  I don't blame you Kit.  Since I had a crush on you since I was 16."
Kitty blushed. 
"Then, let's go home."

Abyss, Sky, and Allen sat on the couch.  Their counterparts were probably recovering from the fuck they had just received.
Abyss's ears moved in a direction making his earrings click.  Allen's did the same and Sky's did the same.
All three demons looked at where it came from.  The back rooms.
A little noise came from Kitty's room.  They all blinked at each other and then smiled.
"Hell yeah!" They all said.
Amelia with her room being next to Kitty's heard the commotion.  Safe to say she was proud.

When they all woke up the next morning they all stood at the oven waiting for Kitty to come out.
Kitty stepped into the kitchen and everyone smiled.
"Welcome to the no virgins club." Amelia joked.
Kitty giggled.
"Yeah but I'm not going to be like you guys. Damn you guys are horny bitches." Kitty said crossing her arms.
"Sky's a succubus. That's her thing."
Sky flipped Abyss off.
"Well at least if I die. I won't die a virgin." Kitty said poking fun at their angel buddy.
Jack crossed his arms.
"I'm sorry I'm a good son."
"I'm sorry you let your parents control your life. I'm surprised you haven't brought up forced marriage."
Jack laughed.
"Na, they were pretty chill on me waiting."
"But we should celebrate! No virgins in this friend group night out."
"Shall we invite our men?" Melia asked.
Jack shrugged.
"If not I'll chill here.  Maybe invite the boys over." Jack joked.
"Settled then, Kitty, Abyss, me, and Sky will all go out and you, Allen, and Heath will chill." Amelia said.

When it came down to leaving, it was a different story.
All three boyfriends threw a hissy fit and pouted when they left.
"Let's send them sexy texts!" Allen said.
Jack and Heath shook their heads.
"I'm not sending an ass pick to Abyss, unless..." Jack said.
"Oh man, how did you become an angel.  You won't get a dick pic from Abyss, I bet."
"Really?" Jack asked.
They both nodded.
"If I can get him to send me one in two texts, what will you guys do?" Jack asked getting his phone out.
"Hmm, we'll give you and/ or buy you whatever you want." Allen said.
"Hey we have rules!" Heath said.
"Lay uhm down."
"You cannot ask for a dick pic directly.  It has to be totally on his own will.  And you have to prove he sent one." Allen said.
"I'm not flashing my boyfriends dick to any of you." Jack said crossing his arms.
"No, just your reaction will do." Heath said.
Jack nodded.

Abyss was chilling with Sky when his phone went off.
"Who is it?" Sky asked.
"Jack sent me a pict-." Abyss spit out his drink as he opened the text.
"Holy ass." Abyss said.
Sky tilted her head.
"What?"
"My boy sent me an ass pic." Abyss said.
"Send noodles back." Sky said poking him.
Abyss shook his head.
Sky sighed.
"Go into the bathroom and send him a horny pic.  He probably want's your attention if you know what I mean." Sky joked.
Abyss blushed.  He fucked that man way too much, but whatever.
He sigh and stood up, he walked to the bathroom leaving Sky giggling to herself.  Amelia and Kitty walked up to the giggling girl.
"What?" Amelia asked.
"Abyss got a booty call."
"Please don't tell me he's phone sexing Jackson." Amelia said.
"No but he's sending a dick pic."
"Also what is he drinking?" Amelia asked looking in his cup.
"Alcohol." Sky said.
Sky and Abyss were the only two allowed to drink.  Being demons had its benefits.
Abyss came back and took a long sip of his drink.
"I hate you Sky."
"Aww I love you too." Sky said.
Abyss crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Jack sat in a chair with his legs hanging off the arms of the chair.  He was chatting softly with Heath when he got the ping.
"Dear lord." Jack said.
"Did he send it?" Allen asked.
Jack blushed darkly, he turned his head away and turned off his phone.
"Dude, dude you should send him the nice cock meme." Heath said laughing.
Jack hid his face more, but complied and sent the gif.
Jack laughed at Abyss's response which was: Bruh
Both males put their phones down and continued on with their night.

Amelia drove them all home. She didn't really believe Abyss couldn't get drunk, but he looked fine. Sky wasn't drunk per say she was a little tipsy. Amelia pulled into the garage and helped Sky to bed. Jack carefully walked over and hugged Abyss. Silently saying something that got Abyss to blush.
"We have sex way too much." Abyss mumbled being lead downstairs.
"Thanks for trusting us by ourselves Melia." Allen said.
Amelia rolled her eyes.
"What did you guys do?" Amelia asked.
Heath and Allen smiled.
"Nothing." They both said.
Amelia and Kitty both crossed their arms and gave their boyfriends looks.
"The angel provoked us!" Heath yelled.
"He's a demon in disguise!"
Amelia rubbed her nose.
"You guys are dumb."
With that the upstairs part of the house was quiet after Allen and Heath left.

The downstairs was a different story. Abyss actually used his magic for once and blocked noise from traveling through the vents. Plus he fucked Jack for a good portion of the night.
All around a good day for everyone.