The First

"Hello bro, are we going to the beach today?" Jimin spoke over the phone.

"Maybe not. I don't know, ask Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said.

"Should we meet up in the building to make plans?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung became quite for a few minutes.

Then he replied.

"I don't think I'm comfortable in going to the building." Taehyung said.

"Why?"

"I feel freaked out." Taehyung said in a low voice. "Especially after that boy's death in there."

"Come on Tae, Jungkook is dead. What can he do to us?" Jimin said reluctantly.

"I don't know.... it's just that... I feel something wrong whenever I go to that damned building." Taehyung said.

"You fool. Nothing is there. Jungkook is dead and gone, he can do nothing." Jimin said. "So, are we meeting up?"

"Okay... I'll come.. you ask the others." Taehyung said. Then he hanged the phone.

He looked at the group photo they had taken years ago when Jungkook was still alive.

It was taken in the beach. On a sunny morning.

He took the photo from the shelf and looked at Jungkook.

The boy was smiling in the picture, showing his bunny teeth. He looked so happy to be with his hyungs.

Regret filled in Taehyung's mind.

He actually killed the boy because he was blinded by his anger.

Even if he did tell on them, trapping him to death was not something he and Jimin were supposed to do.

But he brushed off his regret and put the picture back into its place.

He received a text in his phone.

He took his phone and looked at the text.

Unknown

?? : Hello hyung

Tae : Who is this?

?? : Someone you know

Tae : Huh? Who are you?

?? : You'll know later.

Tae : What do you mean by that?

Tae : Hello?

Taehyung scratched the back of his head in confusion.

Who is this person texting him out of nowhere? How did that person get his number? Moreover, what did they mean by 'someone you know'?

Taehyung shook his head. Some random scammer maybe. He picked up his jacket and slung it over his shoulder.

Just then, he got another message.

Namjoon hyung

Namjoon hyung : come to the abandoned building

Namjoon hyung : we all are going there

Tae : OK hyung