The Second

"Taehyung?" Namjoon's voice echoed through the building. "Taehyung, where are you?"

Namjoon searched for the common room, but he didn't find the concerned boy there.

He searched a few other rooms where he knew Taehyung would stay a lot, but Taehyung wasn't there either.

Taehyung wasn't even in the bathroom.

"Where does this idiot keep on going?" Namjoon asked to himself.

Suddenly, he felt as if he was being watched.

He darted his eyes towards the red door, which was half open and half closed.

But Namjoon remembered clearly that he had widely opened the door when he came in.

And Namjoon could swear to god that he saw something move really fast in a blink through the door.

"Taehyung? You there?" Namjoon asked, looking at the darkness at the other side of the door.

It was nearly winter. So right after evening fell the sky became dark.

Namjoon had a torch with him. He flashed his torch in the darkness.

And a gasp of terror escaped his lips.

The torch light fell on a face. Jungkook's face.

But, that was impossible

But, that was impossible. Jungkook is dead.

Then how?

"Who is there?" Namjoon yelled, concentrating the torchlight on the darkness again.

But this time he didn't see anyone's face. He saw nothing.

He tched and turned his back to the door.

Suddenly, he heard someone shouting.

"Please save me! I swear I'm telling the truth! Please!"

Namjoon listened carefully. This didn't seem like Taehyung's voice.

"Namjoon hyung! Taehyung hyung! Please save me! Hoseok hyung! Please i beg you! It's hurting I'm growing insane!" The voice came again.

This time Namjoon was sure whose voice it was. It was Jungkook's.

"I'm dying.... give me.. some water... some food... please..." The voice came lower and weaker this time, as if the person shouting was very tired.

"Is that Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, knowing that his question was meaningless.

Jungkook is dead and he must be imaging this stuff. So his question is meaningless.

He heard someone weep. Whoever was weeping, was crying very hard. And anyone who knew Jungkook, could tell whom that voice belonged to.

Namjoon stood there perplexed, not knowing what he should do. Should he leave without Taehyung? Should he go Jungkook-hunting?