🌙22🌙

"It's perfect." Haechan said as they looked back at al of the decorations for Yeonbyul's party.
"Hyuck, you literally put a hundred and fifty ballons on our ceiling." Daeho said.
"They're pretty and Yeonbyul will like them." Haechan said.
"I know she will. But you get to clean that up by yourself.'' Daehi said.
"Fine. But you do dishes by yourself."
"Deal."
"Deal."
"So, who's picking up Yeonbyul?"
"Nahoon."
"They're supposed to be here in ten minutes. Holy shit. Oh my god. I'm freaking out, Daehi!" Haechan said excitedly.
"I know. I've been waiting for this moment for four years, Hyuck." Daehi smiled.

Yeonbyul and Haechan welcomes everyone as they walked into the house. Daehi received Nahoon's text and told everyone to hide in the kitchen and living room.

They heard Nahoon's hand on the doorknob, everyone going silent. The door opened and they heard the little girl.
"Cousin Hoon, where is everyone?" Yeonbyul asked sadly.
"Maybe they're not here yet?" Nahoon said. Nahoon flicked the light switch, turning on the light and everyonr yelled 'surprise'.

Very much surprising the littpe girl.

"Momma Dae!" Yeonbyul said excitedly, running over.
"Hey there Byul. Happy Birthday." Daehi said as she hugged the girl.
"And you're not going to give me a hug?" Haechan asked, acting sad.
"I'll hug you too, Dadda Hyuck!" Yeonbyul said with a big smile.
"What about us? Do gour uncles not get hugs either?" The rest of NCT laughed. Haechan invited not only 127, but Dream and WayV as well.
Yeonbyul smiled as she ran around, giving everyone a hug.

"Let's do presents before food." Haecahn said. Daehi smiled as she grabbed Yeonbyul's presents, bringing them over to where the little girl say on the couch.
"This is one is going to be last, okay?" Daehi smiled, looking up at Haechan and then back to the little girl.
"Okay, Byul! Open your gifts!" Haechan said excitedly.

Thrirty gifts later, Yeonbyul was at the last one. Daehi set aside twenty new pairs of clothes, and several toys, before handing the girl the last and most important gift.

"Here, Yeonbyul. This is from Momma and Dadda." Daehi said with a big smile. Yeonbyul began to open it, but she was confused with what it was.
"Momma Dae, why did I get a peice of paper?" She asked.
"This is what they give you when you get to stay here with us." Daehi said, trying to explain it to the little girl.
"So I'm staying here?" She asked.
"Yes you are, my smart little daughter." Daehi smiled widely as she hugged Yeonbyul, Haechan joining seconds later.
"We did it, Byul." They laughed.
"Time for cake!" Soojun said.

Everyone say around the kitchen, the older few getting to eat in the living room.

"So, Yeonbyul, when are you starting college?" Taeyong asked.
"Next month, it gives me time to get her enrolled in daycare." Daehi said.
"Sounds like fun. Make sure you guys chose a good one." Jaehyun said.
"Well, we can't have anything happen to her, especially since our relationship is public now." Daehi said.
"Well, I think Jisung is wearing Yeonbyul out." Haechan laughed.
"She can take a nap later, it's only noon."
"It's still early. Why did you chose to have the party so early?"
"Get over it."

"Okay, now that they're gone, let's go have Yeonbyul take a nap, and then we can start cleaning." Daehi said.
"Why don't we take a nap, too?"
"Are you tired?'' Daehi asked.
"Only a little, I just want to cuddle." Haechan said, laughing and he hugged Daehi.
"Alright. Let's get Yeonbyul to her bed." Daehi said, picking up the little girl who was half asleep on the couch.

Closing the door softly, Haechan and Daehi walked to their own bedroom.
The talked for a while, laying in bed before Daehi eventually fell asleep first. It took Haechan only a few minites to realize. Letting himself drift into the lamd of slumber .