🔆19🔆

"My beautiful girls!" Haechan said as Yeonbyul walked oit in the dress that he and Daehi picked out.
"Come on, Byul." Daehi smiled holding onto the little girls hand.
"Can I take a picture of you guys?" Haechan asked woth wide eyes as they waited patiently for their ride.
Daehi nodded before the two girls posed playfully together.
"Perfect!" Haechan said as he took several pictures, the girls changing poses with every one. By the time the car was there, the three were all laughing.

"So, momma Dae, how much longer until I come home with you?"
Yeonbyul asked as they sat down in the restaurant.
"In three weeks." Daehi smiled.
"Will dadda Hyuck be with us too?" She asked.
"Of course I will be. Why wouldn't I?"
Haechan asked the little girl.
"But don't you stay with uncle Soojun? Is momma Dae staying there too?" Yeonbyul asked.
"Nope. We'll have our own house for the three of us." Daehi said as their food came.
"Well, Yeonbyul, let's eat. And then we can order some cake and sing momma happy birthday!" Haechan laughed.
"I like cake." Yeonbyul said before eating her food.

Haechan smiled happily at Daehi as the cakes were placed infront of each person. 
"Ready Yeonbyul?" Haechan asked.
"What about a candle?" Yeonbyul asked.
"I got it right here." Daehi laughed, getting into her purse. She put the candle on her peice of cake.
"Okay, now we can sing." Yeonbyul said excitedly.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear momma Dae. Happy birthday to you!" They sang cheerfully.
"Make a wish Daehi." Haechan said. Daehi pretended to think about it, but the only thing she could wish for had came true already, and she blew out the candle.
"Happy eighteenth birthday, Daehi!" Haechan smiled happily.
"Thank you. I love you guys." Daehi smiled.
"Me and dadda Hyuck love you too!" Yeonbyul said.
"Of course we do. But now we should eat the cake so we can go see Uncle Soojun and the rest of the boys." Haechan laughed.

"You guys looked dressed up. Let me guess, you guys went out to eat?" Soojun laughed as the three walked in.
"You're correct."
"Happy birthday, Daehi. I got a letter in the mail for you, by the way." Soojun said.
"Oh, okay. Hyuck? Want to take her to see the boys?" Daehi asked. Haechan nodded and convinced the little girl to follow him.
"So, who is it from?" Daehi asked.
"Mom and dad."
"I thought we were told not to have contact with them?"
"I don't know. I didn't read it." Soojun said as they walked into his room. Soojun walked over to his desk and grabbed the letter, heanding it to the girl.

Dear Daehi,
We know you will take great care of Yeonbyul. We have realized our mistakes, and have decided against life in prison. We have made the terrible mistake of our neighbors and need to pay the price. We have opted for death row. Willingly. Please know that we love you guys very much.
We know that this is not what you want to see on your birthday, but we found it important to let you know. We hope thay you and Yeonbyul and whoever will take the opportunity to be her father love a good life together. And tell Soojun to loosen up a little and get himself a girlfriend as well.
We love you

With love,
Your parents

"Soojun, they're going onto death row?" Daehi said, even though Soojun didn't see the letter.
"What?"
"We have opted for death row. Willingly." Daehi said, reading off the letter.
"I never should have let you read the letter. If I would have known, I'd never. I'm sorry, Daehi." Soojun said, almost in a small panic.
"Don't be sorry, Soojun. Of course it's sad but they're literal murderers. They killed her parents! Why Soojun? Why do I still miss them?" Daeho cried quietly.
"They're still your parents. That's why. And we all know that you don't want to care. But you love them still." Soojun said.
"I know."
"Okay, why don't I have Haechan come in here while the boys get their gifts ready." Soojun said. Daehi didn't respond except for the smll nod of her head.

When Haechan walked into the room, he didn't say a word. He walked over by the girl, bringing her into his embrace.

They stayed there for a few minutes, in complete silence.

"I love you, Daehi. Come on.'' Haechan said when he knew she was calmed down.
"I love you too." Daehi said as the two walked put of the room.

"Daehi, my child. Come on! We got you presents!" Taeyong said with a big smile. Seeing how happy the boys were, as well as Yeonbyul, Daehi couldn't help but smile with everyone.

"Open mine first!" Taeyong saod happily, handing her a box in bright pink paper. Daehi laughed as she began to open it. It was a a photobook.
"That way you can take photos with Yeonbyul and Haechan! And future children too, I guess." Taeyong laughed.
"Mine next." Taeil said, handing a smaller box.
"A camera? Thank you, Taeil." Daehi smiled.
"It was a team effort with Taeyong." Taeil said.
"Here you go." Johnny said, handing a tiny box over.
"Car keys?" Daehi questioned.
"Yep. It's back at your house now. Haechan has the other key." Johnny laughed. Daehi looked at Haechan and saw him with a guilty smile.
"I helped with the car. That's also my gift." Mark said.
"I got your furniture." Yuta said.
"We got the furniture." SiCheng corrected.
"Thank you guys."
"I got you a new phone." Doyoung said, shrugging his shoulders as he passed over the small box.
"Thank you, Doyoung."
"And I think I'm last? Well, I got you a new laptop. Soojun helped me get it set up, here you go." Jaehyun said, handinf over an unwrapped laptop.
"Thank you guys, really. You didn't have to.'' Daehi said.
"We wanted to.'' Taeyong said.
"Okay, so my gift was given yesterday. I think a new house is a pretty good birthday gift." Soojun laughed.
"I got a gift for momma Dae too!" Yeonbyul said, running out of the kitchen with a drawing.
"Aw, I love it, Byul." Daehi smiled. She was giving the little girl a hug when she felt something cold lay across her collarbone and then the sound of a clasp. Instinctively, Daehi's hand went up to feel the cold metal.
"I hope you like it, Daehi." Haechan said.
"Let me go see it.'' Daehi said as she got up and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"I love it."