🔆15🔆

Soojun walked into the bedroom a little later while Haechan was still awake.
"She look quite comfortable." He stated.
"Good.''
"I'm happy for you guys, really."
"You want me to go to my own room don't you?" Haechan asked.
"Kind of, but it's fine." Soojun laughed.
"Today at the park, we talked about a lot of things. I really can't wait to have a family with her and grow old together. After we both retire and watch our grandkids play in the yard." Haechan said mindlessly.
"As long as she's happy, Haechan. Just keep her happy." Soojoon said.
"I will, Soojun." Haechan said.
"Good night, Soojun hyung." Haechan said as he cuddled closer to Daehi.
"Good night, Haechan. You guys don't have schedules tomorrow. Feel free to spend time woth Daehi and Yeonbyul." Soojun said.

"Be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." Haechan said as he heard several of the boys whispering in the room. He pulled Daehi closer to him as he tried to fall back asleep.
"Good morning, Hyuck." Daehi laughed tiredly.
"Good morning. Okay time to go back to sleep." Haechan said.
"Hyuck, we both know you're not going to fall back asleep."
"Respectively, be quiet." Haechan said as he nuzzled his head in the nape of her neck.
"I change my mind, keep talking. I like your voice."
"I thought you wanted to sleep?" Daehi said.
"I did, but we also have a future daughter to go see." Haechan smiled.
"Who would have thought thay Lee Donghyuck would be a dad before any of his members." Daehi laughed.
"Jaehyun thought that."
"I'm not even going to ask why."
"Oh well. I think we should lay here for a bit and then go see her."
"Alright."
"Just a little bit longer and then we can be an official couple. Time is so slow." Haechan complained.
"I know, Hyuck. You can be patient. It's not like I'm moving out of the country."
"I know, but I have to wait for so long before I can call you mine."
"Hyuck, I've been yours." Daehi laughed.
"And vice versa."
"You know what? It's just a label. And who are they to stop us? I mean, they said when I move out? What's the point in that?" Daehi said.
"I agree, but I don't want your brother to be mad at me." Haechan said.
"Sure, he's your manager, but I'm also his sister. At this point, he could hurt you wothout hurting me. And we all know he would do anhthing but that." Daehi said.
"So you're trying to say that we should ignore what they say?"
"Correct."
"So, then, Moon Daehi? Will you be the Moon to my Sun in my universe?" Haechan asked.
"Will Yeonbyul be our world?"
"As well as anh children we have later. Each one being their own world, their own specialty. All loved in my universe. It'll spread for generations!" Haechan said with a wide smile.
"You're really excited, aren't you?"
"Of course I am. I am dating my Moon." Haechan said, placing a chaste kiss to the top of the girl's head.
"My ever bright Sun. By the way, I think that the future daughter is waiting for us and would love to see her Dadda Hyuck." Daehi laughed.
"I can't wait to see my world."