🌙12🌙

"Daehi, come on, time for school." Soojun said.
"Fine, fine." She said, getting up.

She ealked out to the living room where Mark and Haechan waited.
"Are we going or not?" Daehi said as she readjusted her bag.
"Yeah, let's go." Mark said as he opened the door.

In the car, Daehi was still half asleep.
"Daehi, come on. We're at school." Haechan said.
"Fuck. Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She said as she grabbed her things.
"Yoy looked like you needed the sleep. Mark already went inside." Haechan responded.
"Alright, let's go." Daehi said, trying to wake up.

The two got out of the car and attention was placed on them quickly. Her friends nearly ran out to see what was going on.
"Holy shit?" Elle said.
"You're not surprised." Chaeyeon said, both of them had talked about it before.

Daehi walked away from Haechan chan without a good bye as she went to her friends.
"Hey guys."
"So, you amd Haechan?"
"I feel asleep."
"So they didn't drop you off early." They said, finishing the thought.
"Well, your number two nightmare has just happened. There's already rumors about the two of you."
"Fuck that." Daehi said as they walked to class.
"Why are you so tired?"
"I statyed my period. I'm always tired in my period." Daehi said as she set her head down.
"Oh, okay. So how was yoyr weekend eoth Yeonbyul?"
"It was good. She came to the dorm. She loved meeting the real Hyuck. It took a aecond for her to realize who everyone was.'' Daehi smiled.
"So I take it that you're letting your guard down, at least a little?"
"Yeah."
"Nice. Okay well, here they come." Elle laughed.

The few of the boys that we in her class walked in, basically just the 00's. 
They sat at their table behind the three girls, watching as Chaeyeon went to take attendance instead of Daehi, who still had her head down.

When the teacher walked in, he saw the attendance done, but the handwriting was different.
"Let me guess. Chaeyeon did the attendance, I'm guessing because Daehi is either tired or isn't feeling well." He laughed.
"Correct." Chaeyeon smiled.
"So, which is it? Tired or not feeling well?"
"A bit of both."
"It's that week, isn't it?" The teacher said. Elle nodded. Who knew there'd be such a difference between when someone was on their period versus being off it?

After class, Haechan ad the rest of Dream walked over to the three girls.
"You okay, Daehi?" Haechan asked.
"Of course I'm okay, Hyuck. I'm not actually sick." Daehi laughed.
"Then what's wrong?"
"If you were a girl, you'd know." Daehi said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Haechan asked, making the girls, and all but himself and Jisung laugh in disbelief.
"I'm on my period, idiot." Daehi said.
"You kight want to brush up on how a female body works, Hyuck." She laughed.
"Oh." He said.
"Well, thanks for your concern, Hyuck, but we got to go." Daehi laughed.

At lunch, the seven boys, again, came up to the girls.
"Can we sit with you guys?"
"I let you come with me to see Yeonbyul and all the sudden you never leave my side. Fine, sit down.'' Daehi said.
"He met Yeonbyul?" Chaeyeon asked with wide eyes.
"Not like he gave me a choice. He's a fucking stalker."
"I was just curious! It's not my fault she didn't listen."
"You could have actually asked what I was doing instead of following me and then watching us play at the park." Daehi said.
"Can someine fill us in on who Yeonbyul is?" The other boys asked.
"Mark's met her too."
"Yesterday."
"She met all of 127."
"It was my idea."
"We know, Hyuck."
"And you didn't even brinf hee to see us?"
"Who even is she?"
"Yeonbyul is my soon to be adopted daughter. In about three maybe four months." Daehi said.
"Oh. Okay."
"So, is that why you leave class early everyday?"
"I didn't realize I had class with you Chenle." Daehi laughed.
"Rude."
"But yeah. And then Hyuck followed me to see her and then helped me find her when she got lost in the park only to find her where we were at originally." Daehi said.
"Why are so many people looking over here? Don't they have a life?" Elle said.
"You get used to it." Haechan said
"Quoting me now?" Daehi laughed.
"Of course, I mean, it's not as different as having a three year old go up to you, hug you and tell you she loves you."
"It's Yeonbyul. What do you expect?"
"What the hell happened between the two of you?"
"He came with me and Yeonbyul yesterday to take her back to the orphanage."
"Yeonbyul said she loved me."
"She says it to everyone she knows. She says it to Soojun, Nahoon, Elle and Chaeyeon too. You're not very special." Daehi said sarcastically.
"That was rude."
"Get over it bitch."