🔆13🔆

As days went on, Daehi was letting herself become friends with the seven boys. But, sadly, one friendship was about to becoke long distance.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Elle!" Daehi cried as they met at the airport.
"I'll miss you guys too. I'll see if they'll let me come visit next summer." Elle said.
"You better keep contact with us." Chaeyeon said.
"Of course. How could I live without my two closest friends?" Elle laughed.
"Bye, Elle. Go have fun back in America!" Daehi smiled sadly.
"Make sure that her and Haechan aren't complete idiots when I come back." Elle said to Chaeyeon, confusing the third girl.
"What?"
"Basically, she wants me to get you and Hyuck to date by the time she gets back."
"What?" Daehi said again.
"It's pretty obvious by now that you like him, and to be honest, we've kniwn about his crush on you for weeks."
"Weeks?"
"Yeah, ever since before you moved into the dorm." Elle admitted.
"Damn."
"He'd be Yeonbyul's perfect father."
"Are you sure he'd be ready to take up a responsibility like that?"
"It's Haechan. He'd do anything to prove something like that wrong." Chaeyeon said as they heard Elle's plane being called.
"Bye Elle." The two girls cried.
"Bye guys. I'll message you when I land." Elle said before giving them a hug and walking towards the gates.

"How did you possibly know about Hyuck?" Daehi asked.
"Well, it was pretty obvious. I mean, did you ever see him even try to talk to another girl?"
"I never paid attention to him until it was time for attendance." Daehi said.
"That and Mark and Renjun suspected it."
"Why am I not surprised?" Daehi laughed.
"So, do you admit it?"
"Are you asking if I like Hyuck?"
"Yes."
"I don't know." Daehi answered.
"If he were to walk up to you and ask you out, what would you say?" Chaeyeon asked.
"I don't know." Daehi said, clearly conflicted with her feelings.
"Think about the pros and cons. Teol me the cons."
"Soojun probably wouldn't be happy about it. If the company finds out that we had a relationship, we'd be forced to break up. So even if we did, we should wait until I move out of the dorm." Daehi said, mindlessly as they walked.
"And the pros?" Chaeyeon said as we walked into the park.
"We've gotten really close here lately. And Yeonbyul loves him. Absolutely adores him. He seems to end up coming with me whenever I go to see her. But I don't mind, he's good company as well.  He has an adorable childlike behavior but knows when it's time to be mature about things. He's really sweet, too. But I really don't want to ruin his career. I keep trying to distance myself for that reason, but he follows me. But it's nice, especially since I'll still be in Seoul when you leave, I'll still have people around here." Daehi said.
"Daehi, are you sure you don't like him?"
"No..."
"Daehi, do you like him?"
"Maybe."
"Daehi, turn around." Chaeyeon laughed. Daehi, confused, turned around and gasped.
"Hyuck?" Daehi said, becoming aware that he's heard what they've said.
"You're the best, Chaeyeon." Haechan laughed.
"Did he put you up to this?"
"Kind of? It was a team effort between me, Mark, and Renjun. And then we got him on board." Chaeyeon laughed.
"Well, I'm pretty sure you guys havw some things to talk about. I'll see you around, Daehi." Chaeyeon said, giving her friend a hug.

"So, you actually admitted that you like me. I can't believe it. I thought you'd say a straightforward no." Haechan said as they sat on the bench of the park, watchimg the sun set.
"It's hard to lie to Chaeyeon, you know." Daehi laughed.
"Probably. So, I have to wait until you move out?" He complained.
"Preferably."
"So, by the time you adopt Yeonbyul, I could be her father!" Haechan said excitedly.
"I mean, yeah?" Daehi smiled at his excitement.
"I need Soojun to find you a house soon." Haechan complained.
"You want me out of the dorm, don't you."
"I'd love for you to stay, but you won't let m ask you out if you're there!" Haechan said.
"Just be patient, Hyuck. He's been looking around, I'm sure he'll have one soon." Daehi smiled.
"I'm going to spoil her."
"Not too much. She has to know her limits, just like any other child." Daehi said.
"I know, she'll be as responsible as her mother. Hopefully in a nicer way." Haechan said.
"Just because I was a bitch to you guys, doesn't mean I'm that way to everyone." Daehi laughed. They went into a short silence as the watched the sky.
"Isn't the moon pretty?" Daehi asked.
"She really is." Haechan said. Daehi looked over and saw him looking at her with a smile.
"That moon, Hyuck." Daehi said pointing up.
"I like this moon better." Hyuck said, pointing at Daehi.
"We probably should head back soon."
"I don't want to."
"Come on, Hyuck. Before Soojun gets worried." Daehi said.
"Fine." He said as they got up.
He walked beside her, taking her hand in his.
"Let's go." He said, while she was in a short, mindless shock.