Sunghoon was on his way to her room to check how she was feeling. However, when he got there, there was no sign of Moonri around.

She surely told him that she'll be in her room...

He asked the boys afterwards if they've seen Moonri. And as expected, no one did.

They were all searching for her, except for Jay who was casually taking a nap still in the garden.

"Moonriii where are youu?" whined Sunoo as he searched all the potteries in the house.

"She's not that small to fit in a vase Sunoo" said Jungwon.

"Then why are you searching up on the ceiling? Do you think she transformed into a spider and made a house on our chandelier?" argued Sunoo back.

"Can you guys take this seriously?" said Jake from a distance.

"Us to take this seriously? You're the one going around with strawberries in your hand. What do you think? That Moonri transformed in a dog that eats fruits and will come out if you wiggle some strawberries around?" Sunoo and Jungwon fought back at Jake until all 3 of them shut their mouth after Ni-ki rushing towards them.

"Any sight of her?" he quickly asked, looking out of breath.

"Have you been running errands around the castle? Why are you so out of breath?" asked Sunoo.

"What if those werewolves went after her again?" intertwined Heeseung.

"I don't think that's the case..." said Sunghoon, looking all gloomy.

"Then what's the case?"

"I think it was because of what Jay said to her earlier.."

"Jay? What did he say?" Ni-ki looked a bit concerned.

"He kept on saying how she's not welcome here and should go home because she's disturbing us"

"What?!" snapped Ni-ki.

"That dummy" face palmed Jungwon.

"Then she might be in danger if she went outside of the castle.." said Heeseung in worry.

But before anyone could say anything else, Ni-ki was already gone.

"MOONRI!"

"MOONRI! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Ni-ki shouted as loud as he could while searching through the forest.

"Maybe if I could catch the smell of her blood then I could find her"

He was getting more annoyed and more worried as the time was passing and he still hasn't found Moonri yet.

However, he stopped in his tracks when he heard a shout, followed by the howl of a wolf.

He used his powers and quickly ran to the cause of the scream.

"Moonri!" there he found the poor girl crouching down, holding dearly on her wrist while bawling her eyes out.

; ᗷᗩᑕK TO OOᑎᖇI' O