💞😙𝔼𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦😙💞

Start from the beginning

Ashwin-- Enga ma vanthirukom?
Sivaangi-- Namba The Parc la irukkom
Ashwin-- Appadina? 
Sivaangi-- Oru temple da ithu...

Ashwin-- Oru temple-Ku ivolo scene-ah kalaila irunthu etho avlo scene pota?Sivaangi-- This is not just a simple temple it's a temple of Love

Sivaangi-- This is not just a simple temple it's a temple of Love.
Ashwin-- Temple of Love-ah? Kaathal-Ku ellama-ah kovil-ellam katuranga?
Sivaangi-- Kaathal punitham athuku kovil kattuna thappu illa... seri seekiram vaa ulla polam.

Ashwin smiled and looked around the place he was standing and he couldn't believe that there is a temple existing in the parish for a love... Sivaangi smiled and pulled him inside by holding his wrist.

Ashwin-- Hotel-la irunthu konjam thooram-la?
Sivaangi-- Konjam-ah romba thooram, ithu oru chinna island da. Island naduvula they have built this temple of love. Semma-la?
Ashwin-- Island enga ma?

Sivaangi-- Iru da temple enter ayitu aprom anga irunthu boat ride-la kootitu povanga to the island anga konjam neram irunthitu varlaam.
Ashwin-- Super super appo vaa polam.

Sivaangi walked in front holding Ashwin's wrist and brought him to the temple both entered the temple and Sivaangi made him stand in the middle of the temple.

Ashwin-- Ethuku ma inga nikkurom?
Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy athavathu inga oru belief irukku.
Ashwin-- Ennnathu?

Sivaangi-- It is believed that kissing your partner at the center of the folly strengthens your love. Namba try pannalama?
Ashwin-- Appo pannalana love strengthens aagatha!?
Sivaangi-- Ithellam summa myth thane Ashwineyy but please try pannalame !!?
Ashwin-- Kiss thane pannita pochu!!...

He pulled her wrapping his arms around her waist and they were right at the center of the folly in the temple. The drizzling of the rain started to pour slowly and it was full of raindrops surrounded by them. The arc of the temple acted as a shelter for them, the weather started to be a bit colder. 

He captured her lips in his and started to go more wild and deep into the kiss. When you like someone so much that you always have an intense desire to kiss their lips, He kissed her and went deeper as like there was no tomorrow.

When he kisses her, the storm rises beneath her skin, for her she is the ocean and he is the moon. She always loved him like a lightning and he always kissed her like rain. She dominated the kiss and then she started kissing like sweet devouring and he didn't know where to touch her because he wanted all of her every time, every minute, and every second.

Both broke the kiss and panted for the air, He looked into her eyes and he studies once again the beauty of her eyes. He knew each line of her eyes, Leaning into her and resting his forehead on hers and both. He kissed her forehead, and she leaned and kissed his cheeks being on the toes.

Sivaangi-- Polama!?
Ashwin-- Polame sivaangi ma...

They both had a simple lazy walk under the starry sky in Piece d'Eau des Suisses garden is amongst the most romantic things to do in Paris for couples. It's just a few minutes' walks from the temple. They held each other palms and intertwined with it, and she laid on his shoulders.