Chapter 5 : Neverending Love

After Mingyu finishes with his soccer game , he rushes off , running three quarters of the field just to get to Wonwoo . His team ended up winning , thanks to Mingyu's inclination in sports , especially soccer . He sees Wonwoo in a distance , hyping him up to see him .

"Woo-ah !" Mingyu yells in a sort of girly like voice at Wonwoo from afar , catching Wonwoo's attention who's putting away his gears .

"Don't yell like such a girl will you ?" Jun laughs as he was following Mingyu .

"He's got a point . Stop being such a girl man , if you're with a girl then it's okay but if you're a girl bro I wouldn't even say hi or anything ." Minghao added .

Mingyu takes the ball Minghao was holding . Being the proffesional player that he is , he kicks the ball towards Jun , hitting the area any guy would be defeated if it was hit . The nuts .

"And what's that about ?" Minghao yelled .

"What ? It's not like he's fucking you and you'll be pregnant ." Mingyu replies sarcastically .

Wonwoo who's watching everything just shook his head . He packs up the arrows shot and hands it over to Seokmin who's putting away everything .

"Woo-ah !" Mingyu calls out for Wonwoo .

"I'm here !" Wonwoo just held his hand up alerting Mingyu where he is .

He sees Mingyu holding up his two hands while running at him . Wonwoo opens his two hands up as well , ready to take the impact of being embraced by Mingyu , but something went wrong . Mingyu's smile starts to slowly fade away , he starts to run slowly and the worst part is , his face is showing a terrified expression .

"What happened to your arm ?" Mingyu grabs Wonwoo's arm , looking at some very terrifying marks . What's worst is that some has dry blood while the other few is still bleeding .

"This ? It's from the bow string . I didn't wear any proper gear ." Wonwoo answers .

"Why didn't you ?!" Mingyu scolds Wonwoo .

"We didn't have enough ." Seokmin interrupts .

"He's got a point . Besides I've gone through this way too many times in the past , it's nothing to worry about okay Gyu ?" Wonwoo tries to calm Mingyu down , who's furious and worried because of Wonwoo's arm which has a lot of marks from the bow .

"Still- "

"Let's head back first ." Wonwoo grabs Mingyu's hand before he could finish his sentence , pulling Mingyu to their dormitory .

Wonwoo tried to calm Mingyu along the way back , by telling some jokes or acting cute in front of Mingyu until his anger starts to fade away . After some times , they got to their dorm . Wonwoo enters and sat on his bed , while Mingyu went straight to his luggage . He pulls out a first aid kit and sat next to Wonwoo , giving a treatment on Wonwoo's arm .

"I hate it when you get hurt you know ." Mingyu pouts as he wraps Wonwoo's arm .

"I'll try to not get hurt in the future ."

"Keep that promise . I don't want to see my lover hurt , mentally or physically ."

"It's normal if I'm hurt mentally ."

"What do you mean ? Tell me honey I need to know why ." Mingyu starts to get more concerned .

"From my past schools , I've been verbally harrassed for being weak . It's until I'm in high school that I started working out , to my current state . It's my brother who adviced me to eat more and started working out ." Wonwoo explains .