I informed them that she will be there for that ceremony but how to mention this to her. As per the contract she has to follow my words and come with me but the situation is still similar to that day.

I don't think I have talked to her more than a few words during this past month. I will just tell her when she returns from the coursework.

However, when I entered the house, I found her sitting on the couch and as usual watching something on her phone.

I stood there while staring at her and she frowned before glancing at me and calmly asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing!" I mumbled sitting on the couch with a distance between us and looked around to find the helpers already left the place.

So, I took out my laptop and opened the mail before clicking on the drive he sent. However, I couldn't click on it immediately and rubbed my forehead.

Now, I have to worry about this trailer and also about asking her to come to the ceremony. It is not a big deal to ask her to attend but it just feels weird now because of her attitude.

We were not close before but at least we were cordial. Also, another reason is that I praised her for the matter she was mad about. I shook my head sighing and moved my finger to place the cursor on the play button.

I continued to stare at the trailer and felt her standing up from the couch. I immediately clicked on the play button getting an idea of how to ask her.

Immediately I heard the narrator's voice and to my surprise, Anny's voice broke out as I thought it will be the leads' voice.

"What is it?" I paused the video hearing this question from Kanika and glanced at her to find her already standing beside me and is staring at the screen where Anny can be seen.

"It is the trailer for the upcoming web series of Anny." I explained and her eyes widened while she suddenly smiled.

"Really? She didn't tell me that it released." She mumbled taking out her phone.

"It is not! This is for producers and I got it from my friend. It will release next week." I explained and she paused her actions before glancing at the screen.

I decided to ask her whether she wants to see it and I am sure she will say yes and then I will talk about the ceremony she has to attend. I can keep it as a rule also for her to see this.

"Do you want to see it?" She nodded with excitement filling in her eyes and I opened my mouth but couldn't say the next words.

I sighed before gesturing for her to sit down and she immediately moved to sit beside me and this time there is no distance.

Then I moved the bar to the beginning before pressing the play button. We both watched it silently and to my surprise, Anny's share in the trailer was more than I expected and I felt a relief seeing that.

"This is amazing! I didn't realize she was playing such a complicated character." Kanika mumbled after the trailer ended.

"Complicated?" I asked glancing at her.

"Yes! They showed her as a vamp from the beginning but did you see at the end, the slight change while describing her situation. I guess she must be the misunderstood character and I can't wait." She continued to describe while I calmly listened.

My friend praised the acting of Anny but not about her character and that's why I was hesitant to believe it but now I feel a sense of relief after hearing Kanika's words.

"When will it release?" She asked glancing at me after ending her review.

"Within two weeks, the first episode will air but it will take three more days for that to be available for us." I explained and she slowly nodded but her expression fell.