"I love your mother, but I can't be with her or with you right now. I will not marry any of you. You must stop this behavior or I will contact the press and report you."

"Are you going to report the mother of your unborn child? You are the father of my child. You see, the first person I accuse discovers that I slept with you within hours. I desired that this infant belonged to Bucky, but that bastard is much too astute. He apprehended me before the deed started. I considered another individual, but he is already aware that you are the father of my child. Lucas, do you see what I mean? I attempted to pin the baby on others to make you and my mother happy, but of course, you were going to marry her and continue to screw me."

"Are you pregnant?"

"Are you startled, daddy? You have a great dick, which I love. I'm addicted to it. How is it possible for an elderly man to have a massive dick? You see, your dick is almost close to that of the man I desired. You see, daddy, that guy hates my guts. He couldn't even fuck me when we were dating. Guess what, he didn't even engage me." She laughed out loud.

"We'll, you are free to do anything you want with the baby. Kindly notify me if you decide to retain the kid. I will be vital part of my infant's life. Even if the child is innocent, I, Lucas, will never marry you. That will not take place."

"You should know better. With you, I always get what I want."

She stepped down from the desk and grabbed and squeezed his cock. However, Lucas yelled out,

This has been her custom, but he considered the anonymous caller, "I can make a sacrifice for today." It was difficult for him. Sandra unbuttoned his pants and immediately began sucking him.

"I'm sure you like it. Stop acting like you don't. I am hotter than my mother, you know, and remain fresh and brimming with vitality." She took off her clothes and hopped on top of Lucas, and started bouncing up and down.

Sandra's plight she should have realized that Bucky Barnes, two days were two hours, and she should have avoided falling into his trap. She unwittingly fell into his trap.

Sandra was busily thrusting nude into and out of the guy when the Lucas office door swung open and shut swiftly.

"Sandra!" Sandra continued to thrust hard into the man. She just arched her head back to face the person she know was her mother, bouncing up and down the man.

"Hello, mother! Oh, yeah, Lucas, Fuck, Me. You are all mine!"

Mrs Williams was taken aback by what she was seeing. She believed the two people she loved were having difficulty connecting. She believed there had been a misunderstanding between them at the time. That's why she went to his office to speak with them. She had no idea she would discover her daughter banging her future spouse. Mrs Williams fell to her knees on the floor. Sandra was unafraid. She continued thrusting hard into the man. Lucas did not even attempt to grab her waist or encourage her. Sandra was responsible for everything on her own. Mrs Williams's entrance was never part of the plan, but it did occur. They knew she'd passed out, but the plan had to go on.

"You're an elderly man with a beautiful cock Lucas, I love you." She was squeezing Lucas. She was now in proximity to her cum. She clutched him close, put her hands around his neck, and yelled his name as she came. Lucas crotch remained upright. She spun around and put the guy's cock back into her moist pussy hoping the man would come.

"You cantankerous old guy, give me a cum!" She yelled in frustration. She was irritated she was unable to cum the man. While she was frantically doing everything she could think of to get him to come, her phone began to beep incessantly. She drew herself away from the man.

The first message:

I had no idea you were this ambitious, you shameless girl. How could you possibly have slept with your mother's fiancé? Sandra's eyes widened. What exactly it this?

Message number two:

Your role in the next film has been canceled. We are unable to collaborate whit someone like you.

Message three:

How can you sleep with your mother's fiancé live on television when the world is watching?

Forth communication:

My two days are always 2 hours, caught in the act?

Say hi to the camera.

Sandra's face flushed.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd