"God, Webs. What do you do to me." It was almost a faint whisper as he pulled out his dick pulling them together as he began pleasuring both.

It felt way better than his hand alone. I had already felt like I was about to explode, but now I was sure of it...

       "Webs, I can't do it alone." He breathed out wanting more as his eyes to met mine. The feeling of being this open for him to view made my face heat up more. The urge to hide my face once again growing.

My mind was filled with clouds as I moved my hand to help him.

       The air felt like hot breaths on my skin as sweat dripping from my head. Every sound was drowned out except the moans we both allowed to escape through the pleasure.

With a final grunt of pleasure as I bucked my hips we both felt the sweet release of the built up pleasure.

       It felt like I had ran a marathon... I was so.. tired. "Wade.." I mumbled before closing my eyes allowing my leg to slide off his shoulder and my head to rest on his chest. A small kiss on my head felt like permission to sleep.

A/N here's your penetration, Jeremy:

       I was denied as I felt Wade lift me up. "We're not done yet, Webs." Leaning more into Wade as he lifted me up, "I'll prepare you, so calm down."

       I nodded as he put his fingers in my mouth. "Make sure to get every inch, baby boy." My breath felt hot as my heart raced faster than before. My tongue swirled around his fingers making sure to abide by his order.

       Pulling his fingers out of my mouth as I looked at Wade mouth agap eyes slightly curious. "Don't look at me like that i'm trying to be gentle, Webs." Like what?

       I didn't have the brain power to ask as he inserted a finger causing me to moan and tighten my grip on his shoulders. "Wade..." I mumbled as he inserted another stretching his fingers.

       My body seemed to not only be hot on the outside as I writhed slightly. "AH! mm~ Wait!" Between hot breathes is all I could manage as he hit my prostate.

       I felt like I was engulfed in pleasure as I started to wiggle my hips with need. "m-more." It was a quiet plea, either way it was more than enough permission for Wade as he lifted me again, aligning his dick with my ass.

       I whined under my breath as he pulled me down in one motion. My body tense at how deep it was inside me. Laying my head on his shoulder attempting to adjust. Which was difficult when the feeling of being filled to the brim was overwhelming.

       "I'm going to start moving." I took a breath before nodding frantically, still not fully adjusted. Feeling his hands grab my waist sent shivers down my spine as he lifted me before slamming me down causing me to bite my lip to avoid moaning.

       Picking up his pace he connected our lips keeping his eyes open to stare into mine. My breathing timid as his warm tongue played with mine.

       "Mmm~ Wade... More." I breathed out between the kiss. I was close to coming, just a little more.

       "You make it hard.. to restrain myself." Wade groaned pushing me onto the floor continuing to thrust in and out of me making sure to hit my prostate each time as I was in disarray.

       Back arching as I moaned in pleasure, my mouth a pool of drool and my body burning as if Wade was fire itself causing my body to sweat.

       Wade slid his hand to my dick as he stroked it his pace unbreaking causing me to whine at the stimulation. "Coming.." I whined breathless feeling his hand trace over the tip of my sensitive cock.

      Feeling the sudden fill of warm liquid inside my body and on the outside didn't help as I attempted to catch my breath.