"ooooh, who is it?", i asked.

"it's- why should i tell you?", he said and stuck out his tongue. "you're so annoying kim younghoon. annoying but cute.", i mumbled and giggled.

"what did you said?", he asked.

i shook my head, "nothing."

and our food came. we started to dig in after that, without anyone talking. the silence was rather comfortable so i didn't bother to strike a conversation while eating.

-

i went back to the company after the lunch treat by younghoon.

so now younghoon found out that i worked in the same company as hyunjae, let's hope he won't do weird things i guess...?

suddenly i received another call from hyunjae on the phone, "yes boss?" "come in for a while secretary ji.", he said.

i walked into his office with ipad, thinking that he wanted to know his schedule. and just as i thought, he really needed it. "is there any schedule for today?"

"later 4pm you need to go discuss a new project with ceo lee sangyeon from company sang.", i replied.

wait, what?!

i froze on the spot, does that means... i have to meet lee sangyeon?

"oh okay. you're coming with me anyways.", he said and i gulped. "o-okay boss. if there's nothing else then im leaving...", i said and left the office.

sangyeon won't pick on me later right? nah no way he's a ceo, how will he remember every single intern of his, especially when im a former one.... right?

i shook my head to clear the thoughts, and continued focusing on the screen in front of me right now.

a knock can be heard on the table as i rose my head up, "oh hey jichang!"

"are you free on the weekend? i want to introduce you my friends on the weekend, we can meet up somewhere together!", he said with a smile.

i nodded, "sure."

"okay! will text you more details about it later!"

-

the discussion with ceo sangyeon was rather quick.

well, ceo sangyeon is very professional so he didn't mention anything about me during their discussion even if i could see his shocking face when he saw me standing beside hyunjae, introduced as the secretary.

"secretary ji, i will go get the car first. you can wait me here.", hyunjae said as he went to get the car. i didn't know why he wouldn't let me drive the car instead but no im not complaining.

"secretary ji!"

i turned to see sangyeon walking to me. i quickly bowed to the latter, "mr lee."

"hey, chaehyun. i kinda wanted to catch up with you, do you mind if we... choose a time and meet?", sangyeon said. i widened my eyes at his words, catch up, with me?

"u-uhh...", i rubbed my nape and gave him a silly smile. "i will be fine by the weekend!", he said with a sweet smile.

i didn't know how to reply, well this is awkward, all we did was working for each other, we never talk things other than work. so this is kinda, new to me.

"s—"

"oh uh, we have emergency so we gotta go, sorry mr sangyeon, let's talk on our next meet! looking forward to our cooperation!", hyunjae said as he took my wrist and literally pulled me to the car.

-

as soon as i took off my shoes and put my bag on the table, hyunjae pulled me into his room harshly by the wrist.

"h-hyunjae!"

he pushed me to his bed as he pinned me, "oh ji chaehyun, you're so brave." he looked into my eyes with his cold stares as he pulled his necktie off and tied my wrist with it.

"y-yah h-hyunjae! w-what do you mean?!"

"what do i mean? you still don't know where you go wrong huh? maybe you will reflect yourself during the punishment.", he scoffed.

---
if you read the one b4, i thought this one will be better so here u go :>