Ch. 15 Have a safe journey, you two

Harriet lets go of Tom when she hears Ragnok cough, letting her know that the Goblin wants to speak to her best friend. She went to stand next to her Aunt, and she happily smiled at her best friend.

Tom turns his gaze to Ragnok, and his bright green eyes blink when he sees the Goblin holding a black box to him.

" This ring is the Gaunt Family's ring," Ragnok opens the black box, revealing a beautiful emerald ring.

" Since you are now the descendant of Morfin Gaunt. You can now wear the Gaunt Family's ring as the head of the house," Ragnok looked at Tom in the eyes.

Tom nods his head in response. He grabs the ring and puts the ring on his right index finger. He then remembered what Harriet said to Ragnok when she claimed the Potter Family's ring.

" I, Leroy Thomas Dursley, will become the Head of the Gaunt Family," Tom firmly speaks. He shivered when he felt a warm sensation all over his body as he watched the ring faintly glow green color.

" Then that settles it," Ragnok smirked. " You two can now safely roam the Wizarding world," He tells the children.

" Sweet!" Harriet widely smiled.

" Thank you for helping us out," Tom formally speaks.

" Have a safe journey, you two," Ragnok firmly speaks.

Tom hummed in response. He knew that Ragnok was referring to his and Harriet's future. He turns around and walks out of the office with his best friend and Petunia.

" Have a good day, Sir Ragnok!" Harriet waved goodbye while her Aunt kindly smiled at Ragnok.

Ragnok watched the children and Petunia walk out of his office. The door closed behind them, and he looked away to stare at a painting of their God and ruler, Jareth.

" Lord Jareth. Please, watch over these children. Their choices as they grow can affect the Wizarding World, including your people. Please make sure these two do not grow apart because they can stop this vermin from spreading its wicked ideology to the world," Ragnok prays.

' Even though young Lord Leroy was once that vermin. It seems as though the Wizarding Savior managed to save his soul by being the one thing that boy needed in his life — that being a friend,' Ragnok tells himself. He closed his eyes and grabbed a flask, taking a sip of his Fire Whiskey.

Tom stops walking, causing Harriet and Petunia to stop walking as well.

" We should buy some supplies before we leave Diagon Alley," Tom looked at the two females in the eyes.

" Can we?" Harriet asked.

" It's to help Harriet get formalized with the Wizarding world. That way, she won't be clueless when school starts," Tom explained.