Ch. 12 Thank you for being my friend

Harriet silently stared at the ground while walking beside her Aunt Petunia. Her hands tightly hugged her Aunt's arm as tears were falling from her green-blue eyes. She still could not believe that her Godfather, Sirius Black, got framed and sent to a dangerous Wizarding jail for something he did not do.

' And-And he did not get a trial!' Harriet tells herself, looking and sounding in disbelief.

Unbeknown to Harriet, Tom was looking at her while he was walking beside Ragnok. He frowns, feeling guilty and horrible that his adult self ruined her life. He then looks away to stare at the Goblin.

" Um. How exactly am I getting a physical body?" Tom softly asked Ragnok.

" My people have been doing this process for many centuries," Ragnok merely responded. " When you get your physical body, we will see you as a Phantom," He turns his gaze slightly to look at Tom.

" A Phantom?" Tom raised an eyebrow.

" Yes," Ragnok nods his head in response.

" You will be a Phantom because your physical body is fake since it will be like a shell for your soul/magical core," Ragnok explains to Tom.

" Will my physical body be able to grow?" Tom asked, looking and sounding curious.

" Yes, your physical body would be able to grow thanks to your soul/magical core. Currently, you are eleven-," Ragnok looks at Tom from head to toe.

"-So, when we give you your physical body, it will change to that of an eleven-year-old," Ragnok reassured Tom.

" I will be twelve on December 31 of this year. So, when I am twelve, my physical body would change to that of a twelve-year-old, right?" Tom asked, wanting to make sure.

" Correct," Ragnok nods his head in response.

" Good to know," Tom smiled, looking and feeling relieved since he was worried that he would not be able to grow up alongside his new friend.

" We are here," Ragnok informs Tom and the others as he stops walking and stands in front of a door.

Harriet lifts her head, and she sees Tom and Ragnok standing beside a door. She nods her head in response as she watched the Goblin open the door, and she follows her friend and Aunt into the room.

Harriet looked at her surroundings, and her green-blue eyes blinked when she sees that the room looks like an underground cave with crystals all over it. She also saw two marble-like altars with candle stands surrounding them.

" This ritual that you are going to do on my niece and her friend. Is it painful?" Petunia asked, looking and sounding concerned.

Harriet and Tom looked at one another in the eyes. Tom could tell that his friend is scared since she was biting her lips and her fingers looked twitchy.

" Harriet, if all of this makes you uncomfortable. We do not have to do this. I will not be mad at you," Tom softly speaks to Harriet.

Harriet shakes her head in response.

" No. I want-I want you to get your physical body," Harriet's green-blue eyes intently stared at Tom's green eyes.

Tom nods his head in response as he and Harriet turned their gaze to Ragnok.

" What do we have to do?" Tom asked Ragnok.

Petunia turns to Harriet, and she hugs her niece close, looking and feeling scared since she does not want anything horrible to happen to the only person that links her to her younger sister.