chapter 14 marriage and the end of the story

Naruto pov

It has been 5 years now since Inuyasha and i reconnected. The fourth great Shinobi War ended I became Hokage. I also have 6 more kids. My life is going great so far. Inuyasha and I were talking about when we should get married. today is the day of the marriage and that talk was two weeks ago. (I don't know how marriages go so I'm going to skip the marriage.) After the marriage we had lovely it dinner. The children are running around. Damien Elaine and golden Fane are playing with their ever siblings. They are in the academy. They also have the highest marks in ever subject. Inyasha and I are so proud of them. ( sorry this chapter is going to be very short I don't have much ideas. Why I have been away for so long is because I am writing a different story. It's not a story I'm going to be posting online. It's a story that I'm actually going to be writing in a book yeah. Right now it's not on the market it is in working program. So if any of you are interested in purchasing a book. The book is called Crossing love between dragons. It would help me out a lot if you purchase this book. When it's in the market of course. So I won't be able to be on here as much as I was before.) Inuyasha and I along with the children live a happy ever after.

250