chapter 12 birth of the triplets

Naruto pov

It has been 4 long painful months without my lover by my side. My father has put me in the hospital to keep an eye on my unborn children and I. Then I felt it. I am going into labor.

                     2 hours later

After a long and painful birth. I'm holding three beautiful children. The oldest one is a boy. He has silver hair, a golden right eye, one sky blue left eye. He has dog ears but a fox tail. His name shell be Damien and he looks like his father. The middle child is a girl. Her name is Elaine. She has fox ears but a dog tail. She has bright Golden Hair just like mine. golden left eye, the right one is red. She looks like me. The youngest one is a boy. He has fox ears and nine fox tails. He has a silver hair with golden and red streaks in his hair. He's a perfect mix of my lover and I. His name shall be golden Fane. I wish my love was here by my side. When will I see my lover again. I shall love it Damien, golden Fang and Elaine. I shall tell them of their father. My father was by my side when I was giving birth to the triplets. I think I would give them another chance of being my family. Hopefully this doesn't backfire on me.

(Sorry it's so short)

249