chapter 4 the night when I met the dog demon

1 year later

It was a normal day I was just waiting for my meal to come to me. A lot less people have been coming. It makes sense anybody who comes here never goes back home. I'm  surprised they haven't sent Anbu to look at what was happening. Then somebody fell on top of me. "Ow, do you mind getting off my back." I said to the mystery person on my back "sorry my bad." Mystery person said.

                    Inyasha pov

I'm just walking through the forest. Minding my own business. Until I felt nothing under me. I went into his black empty void thing. Then I fell on top of something. "Ow mind games off my back." Someone said. I got off their back and took a good look at them. Bright yellow hair. A famine figure. Big fluffy fox ears, and one big fluffy tail. Bright blue eye and one dark Ruby eye. he is very beautiful why does he have all these scars on him. Then I noticed the collar, the chain and the pole. He's stuck here can't move or anything. But then I smell some rotten flesh. It's right behind the boy under the grass. " my name is Naruto what's yours." Naruto said "my name is Inuyasha. So you're like me a demon." I said " oh I am a demon made by the villagers. Now where did you come from and how did you end up on my back?" Naruto said and decided to talk to him for a while.

                      2 hours later

My new friend Naruto was explaining his past and how it led him to here. After he was done I was angry at what his own family did to him. His own father forgot to come back and unchain him from the pole. I was disgusted at what he eats. When he eats the Flesh of humans he become stronger. Then he went down into his hole and came back out with two necklaces, one bright gold and the other one is a dark crimson red. " Inuyasha I want to thank you for sitting down and listening to my story. And you're just like me different from everyone else. So I want to give you this necklace. If we ever meet again these necklaces will glow a bright color. That means we are close. I pray that we can meet each other again." Naruto said. Naruto handed me a golden necklace. I put on the necklace.  It fit perfectly. Then he grabbed the necklace gently and kissed it. I felt my cheeks heat up. Then he put on his necklace that was dark red. Then I grabbed his necklace gently and kissed it. We both are blushing at this point. "Do you want me to break the chain?" I asked Naruto. "I would love it. I've been trying to break it for years. I'm special now, I cannot break it. But you can try if you want." Naruto said. I used my blood claw move, the chain broke. "Wow you broke the chain, I can be free now." Naruto said. Then Naruto sat up and walk towards me. He's right in front of me. He grabs my shirt and pulls me down in a kiss. I was surprised but I kissed back. And I went to his neck and bit down, marking him as mine. In the short time I've known him I know I love him. Then a portal opened up and I fell through it. I pray one day I get to see my little sunshine.