chapter 2 change to a pole.

3 years later
                        3rd pov

We see a three year old child. Running for his life. His name is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. He's being chased by the villagers. He lost all of the villagers that was chasing him but one. "There you are little brats." A drunk villager said. Naruto had enough of the treatment he got. So when the Villager got close to him Naruto attacked. After he was done beating the man. The man had a black eye and missing tooth and a bite mark on this hand. Naruto ran to his home. When he got there his mother came up to him and said "Where have you been young man?" Kushina said "The Villagers were chasing me and hurting me." Naruto said. But Kushina did not believe him So she slapped him. "The villagers would never do that to good people. Go to your room." Kushina said. Naruto went to his room and sat down on his old bed. 'Why do I have to go through this. Why doesn't my only mother believe my words. Then again mom and dad only paid attention to my sister.' Naruto thought. When Naruto woke up he was in a sewer.' Why am I in a sewer.' Naruto thought. Naruto got up and walked down the sewer. But he came across a cage. ' Why is there a cage in a sewer.' Naruto thought. When Naruto is looking in the cage to see if anything was in there. There was a giant red eye. "I see it, my Jailer came to see me. But why at such a young age." The Nine-Tails said. "I see you're in the nine-tailed demon Fox. It's a pleasure to meet you. But I have a couple questions to ask you." Naruto said in a mature voice ' How is this boy not afraid of me?' The Nine-Tails thoughts " Sure you can ask me any question you want." Nine tails said "What is your name" naruto said. The Nine-Tails was surprised. No one in his entire life asked him what his name was." My name is Kurama kit." Kurama said " For my other question. Why did you attack the leaf Village?" Naruto said "I did not attack the leaf Village on my free will." Kurama said. He started to explain what happened during the nine tails attack. After he was done explaining, Naruto was happy to know that the Nine-Tails was not bad. " Kit you're about to wake up." Kurama said "okay talk to you later" naruto said. You woke up in the real world. Naruto got dressed and did his morning routine.

                         2 hours later

"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the fourth wants to speak with you." Anbu said Naruto nodded and made his way to the Hokage Tower. Once Naruto got there he sat down in chair in front of his father. "Naruto why did you hurt a villager yesterday?" Minato said to his son. "Why I attacked the man is because he was going to hurt me." Naruto said in a mature voice. "The Man has a different story to tell". He said he was just trying to help you get home. "But you attacked him for no good reason." Minato said. "So you're going to believe that man over your own son? How sad." Naruto said in a cold tone" I have to punish you for your actions Naruto. So you are going to be chained to a pole in the forest for about a week." Minato said "Okay father" I'll take the punishment Naruto said.

                        Minato pov

When the villagers said that my son attacked him for no good reason. I was skeptical at first. But thinking about it alittle more, the soul of the Nine-Tails might be messing with Naruto's. Causing him to lash out at people for no reason. I was thinking of a punishment Naruto. Then I knew what to do. Chain Naruto to a pole in the forest. I'll just leave him in the forest for about a week. When Naruto came in and sat down in the chair in front of me. I told him what happened. "Why I attacked the villager is because he was going to hurt me." Naruto said in a mature voice. Then, I'll tell them what the man's story was. "So you going to believe him over your own son? How sad" Naruto said in a cold tone. I was saddened at his words. I must punish his behavior.

                    3 hours later

In a collar, around my son's neck and change the color of the poles. The pull chain and the collar are made out of special metal so It can't be broken. "I'll come back in a week to take off the collar." I said to my son. He nodded and sat down and closed his eyes. "Hopefully you don't forget." Naruto said

                      At midnight
                            3rd pov

We seen Naruto laying on the ground, eyes closed. Knowing of what is going to happen to him. He was defenseless, unable to protect himself. Then a whole mob of villagers came to where Naruto was. "Time to teach this demon a lesson today." A villager said from the back of the mob. Naruto made a promise to himself before the villagers came to hurt him. He promised never to cry, to scream or show any signs of pain. Only he knew from this treatment he got, you go insane and hungry.

911