chapter 13 love found again

Naruto pov
It has been 3 years since I seen my love. It has been hard for me these past 3 years. But I had my family by my side. I have forgiven them for what they have done to me. From neglecting me for so many years. It was hard for me at first but I forgave them. My mom has helped me out a lot taking care of the babies. My father and I am starting to get a good relationship with each other. My sister still a brat but she's a little nicer. She is an amazing Aunt to my children. Golden Fang my youngest child is the most energize child I have ever met. Perfect mix of me and inyasha. Each of my children represent Inuyasha and myself. I miss my fiance my love my everything. I know one day we shall meet again. But how long will that be. It has been 3 years. I have grown in these past three years. I have gone more taller and stronger. But I still have that female body. I swear you can put me in a dress. You would not tell that I was a boy or not. I wonder if Inuyasha has changed at all. I have some missions sometimes but most of the time I train my children. Ever since they could walk I have been trained them to defend themselves. Because if I do die in the future they must know how to protect themselves. So I have taught them to read right speak different languages. They are fast learners and they listened so very well. I am 15 now taking care of three smart active children. Right now I'm walking down a rocky road. But all of a sudden there was a portal right in front of me. I tried to backed up so I want to be sucked through. But before I could even step back somebody jumped at me from the portal. I hit the ground hard the person is on top of me right now pinning me down. "Hey naru~ nice to see you again." Mystery man said. Only one person dare call me that. It was my love I look down to see if my necklace is glowing. It was glowing and I felt hot tears running down my face. My love has finally came back for me. I looked up to see his golden eyes staring down into my sky blue and blood red eyes. Then he moved down and kissed me and of course I guess back. After we are done with our kissing. He pulled me up to my feet so I was standing. He asked me about our children I told him everything about our children. We were walking and I was telling him about our children. After I was done telling him about them we were all right home. I welcome him to come inside it was around 5 p.m. So I have to make dinner right now. Inyasha asked if he could help and I agreed. The children right now are with their aunt my sister.

            After cooking dinner
For dinner we have chicken legs, mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots. Inuyasha and I set up the table. 2 minutes later my three little devilish children came running into the house. The children that stops immediately when I saw Inuyasha. " W-who is this guy mommy" golden Fane asked "do we eat first before you ask questions darling." I said

After dinner and after explaining to the children about inyasha being their father.

After Inyasha and I we're done explaining to the children. They were excited to have Dad and quickly ran up to him. Inuyasha picked up the children and carried them to bed since it was around 8. Inuyasha is telling them a story about how we met and everything. Only took 30 minutes to put them down to sleep. Inuyasha and I had a fun night together.

667 words