chapter one birth to children.

October 10th midnight
                           3rd

Which is the fourth Hokage holding his wife's hands."Okay Kushina Uzumaki push you need to push!" Third hokage's wife said and with that a child was born her name is Mito. But the story isn't about her is about her brother that in a couple seconds from Mito being born. Naruto is born. Golden hair and bright blue eyes with three whiskers each cheek. Kushina love each other children and have them both. All good things must come to an end. Madara came in and took Naruto. "Give me the Kushina to me or I will kill this boy." Madara said and everything went to the anime until the sealing process. Minato did not use the reaper death seal. He used a different seal. He sealed the chakra inside Mito. Steal the soul in Naruto. Not knowing chakra goes back to Soul.

                      Next morning

"Everybody in the leaf Village I want to introduce you to my two lovely children. The oldest Mito Namikaze Uzumaki. Mito holds the chakra of the nine-tailed fox. But youngest Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki holds the soul of a nine-tailed fox. I want you all to treat my children like Heroes. We will rebuild our village. I know we all have lost something. But we are the will of fire and we will fight on." Minato said. He looked down at his children and he was happy to have a family. If Only you knew what you're going to do to your son in the future. I pray that Naruto will forgive you.