"My Aayat is just a kid, she can't get married so early, I'll just tell them the answer tomorrow" Aayat's father said looking at Aayat who pouted at him, he thought about her marriage and shook his head in no, Ayesha just rolled her eyes at her husband

"Yeah I completely agree with him, She is kid, it's too soon for her" Zaviyaar's father replied taking his side.

"But as far i know Eshal is 25 too and she's is getting married right dad" zahaan taunted him, earning a glare from him

"But why are you denying it, he's is nice guy, and we know the family very well too" Saad asked as he looked at Aayat, While she ignored Everyone's gaze feeling uncomfortable.

"I just need some time please, I haven't thought about marriage yet" Aayat answered looking at everyone.

"Guys give her some time," Zaviyaar told them behalf of her, zahaan smirked and face him completely, Earning a glare from him.

"Zavi we are giving her time, that's why we are not forcing her, and some or other day she have to get married, and i honestly feel that Asher is a very nice guy" Jannat replied Zaviyaar was surprised with her mother words, he didn't like it the way she talked about Aayat marrying with someone else.

"Zaviyaar we are leaving" Kaif said coming near them with his luggage followed by fariyal, Zain, Haram! Zaviyaar got up so did others, Everyone forced them to stay, but they were adamant on their decision.

Then bidding bye to everyone, they walked out to go at the airport Zaviyaar accompany them, when Eshal forced Aayar to go with them, as she know they might get the alone time, so she can confess to him.

"Come on Aayu, just go with them, it doesn't look nice, they stayed with us for a week, so some should accompany them from the family right aunty" Eshal commented, and then looked at Ayesha.

"Yes Eshal is absolutely correct go with them, we are tired, that's why we are asking you" Ayesha said sternly look at her daughter, Aayat nodded and glared at Eshal, who showed her thumbs up.

~

Zaviyaar opened the front door of his seven seated car for Aayat, but before she could sit haram sat with Him, as she didn't want to sit with Zain, Aayat just sighed feeling bad, thought about her feelings again and sat with Zain on the back seat, and on the last seat faryal and Kaif made themselves comfortable.

Zaviyaar looked at Aayat from the rear mirror, her eyes went to him, Zaviyaar removed his eyes after getting caught, Aayat chuckled at his actions, but then frowned getting confused.
~

Reaching at the airport they were waiting for the announcement, Aayat was chatting with Fariyal, While coming from cafeteria, She was lost in thoughts how to tell him about her feelings.

When she felt her heart ached seeing the scenario, Zaviyaar was embraced by haram, While he was consoling her wiping her tears, she saw how he hold her hand between his hands.

She clutched her phone tightly in her hand, feeling hurt, tears welled up in her eyes seeing them so close, she just turned to get banged with Zain

"Hey are you okay" He asked her seeing her pale face and tear strains on her cheeks, Aayat nodded hiding her face from him, and left giving him some excuse.

Even Zain felt bad for the first time seeing them together, he walked near them, Zaviyaar glared at him, and haram wiped her tears looking at him, noticing their faces, he realised she told everything to Him, before Zaviyaar could say something his phone ringed with the caller id of his mother.

"Our talk is pending" He told Zain before answering the phone, and his eyes widened hearing what her mother told him.

"I'm coming" he replied worriedly yet scared.