SIX

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!!! ATTEMPTED RAPE, SEXUAL ASSAULT. IM GONNA BE VAGUE BUT READ WITH CARE

Neil walked out into the living room rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. It was nearly 10 already since he had had so much trouble sleeping the night before, and all he wanted was a cup of coffee.

"Someone looks tired," an all to familiar voice says from the coach.

Neil looks up and sees Seth smirking at him.

"Didnt sleep well," Neil grumbles looking around for Matt.

Seth scoffs, "You kept me awake with all your whining in your sleep."

Neil blushed, "Sorry, you could have just woke me, I wouldn't have minded."

Seth got up and made his way into the kitchen.

"Didn't bother me," Seth says taking large steps closer to Neil till he's forced against the counter. "I like hearing you whine."

Neils breathing increases from fear, "W-Where's Matt?"

Seth smirks, "Oh he and the rest of the gang should be gone for another 30 minutes to an hour. They had a pack meeting at 9 and those go for an hour or two. So we've got plenty of time to have some fun."

Neil can hear his pulse roaring in his ears. "You can't touch me," Neil says trying to muster up some courage. "Wymack promised."

"Wymacks not here is he," Seth smirked bringing his hand up to drag down Neils cheek. "Such a pretty little thing arent you?"

Neil whimpered in fear and tried to move out of Seths way. Seth moved forward till he was pressing Neil up against the counter painfully. "Don't move," he growled.

Neil couldn't help the way he lifted his chin in submission, hoping that Seth would get it over with if he just gave in. Seth smirked, "So obedient too."

He scoops Neil up by his ass and slams him back down on the counter roughly. He leans down and starts lapping his tongue over Neils skin, biting down and sucking bruises along his throat. Neil try's to suppress the whine that comes out as he bites down on his scent gland hard, but he couldn't.

Seth hums. "I wanna hear you omega," he growls, his voice coated with lust.

He bites down hard enough Neils sure he drew blood on the side of his neck and Neil whines in pain. He try's to ignore the feeling of the alphas hard dick pressed against his leg, rubbing against his thigh.

Seths hands move down Neil body until it comes at the hem of his shirt and tugs it over his head and throws it to the side. He continues sucking hickeys all down Neils chest, biting down on his skin harder and harder until he hears Neil whine.

"Take off my shirt," Seth orders. When Neil doesn't comply immediately he slaps him hard. "Do it omega."

Neil does as he's told, just wanting to get this over with. Seth then forced him off the counter and roughly onto his knees with an unforgiving grip in his hair. He shoves him against the counter so he's trapped between Seths body and the pantry behind him. He had almost forgot how awful it felt to be trapped beneath an alpha who for whatever reason decided that Neils body was theirs to use as they pleased.

"We can play video games or something," Nicky said to Andrew as they exited the elevator. Andrew thought he smelt the bitter scent of pure terror as he moved past Neils room, and watched as Matt moved on with Dan to her room.

"Matt, keys now," Andrews snarled trying to get the door open.

"What?" Matt asked looking at Andrew like he was crazy.