Moon Eyes

WARNING : This story will have an adult theme.

--------------------------

Not long after the sun had set, Hinata Hyuga walked towards the small hot tub behind her cabin, her long dark blue hair flowing down her back, keeping the towel clad tight to her body, almost shy of herself to show her figure.

Arriving at the jacuzzi and finding herself alone, the Hyuga then slid the towel from off her body, setting it down beside her and revealing her stunning body, revealing she wore a lavender bikini top, which not only showed off her smooth, porcelain coloured skins and tight stomach, but her large, D-cup breasts as well, along with the matching bikini bottoms, showing off her heart-shaped ass, tone legs, and hourglass figure, a sight many would kill for.

And though Hinata was alone, she still felt she had to hide her figure, ashamed of herself that she was so uncomfortable with her body, part of her wishing she had Sakura's confidence in their figure.

Hinata then looked around once more, checking to see if she was really alone, before moving into the hot water and lowering herself into it, sighing at the warm feeling and allowing the water to cover her lower body as she sat down on the stone steps, her upper body out of the water as she placed her arms on the landing and closed her eyes, allowing the warm water and bubble jets to relax her body.

Before their morning of shopping, Ino had suggested to the girls that they all go try out the night clubs in town, an idea that the normally shy Hyuga wasn't all into, and remembered how Ino tried to convince her not too long ago to come with them.

-Flashback-

"I... I don't know..." Hinata said with a shy and reluctant tone as Ino tried to pressure her into coming with her and the other girls to the clubs, while the other girls shook their heads at Ino's antics.

"Come on, Hinata, loosen up. It'll be fun." Ino said with a fair enthusiasm, adding with a more slyness in her voice. "You might even get lucky and meet a cute boy there."

Blushing at Ino's words, Hinata looked away shyly, leaving Sakura to stare at Ino, as if asking why did she say that, both knowing how much Hinata loved and desired to be with only one boy, her soon to be Master, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Leave her be. If she doesn't want to go, then we shouldn't force her. It's her vacation too." Temari said in a scolding tone to Ino, who glared at her fellow blonde for not backing her up.

"Don't listen to Ino, Hinata, if you want to relax here, it's fine." Sakura said as she put a comforting hand on the Hyuga's shoulder, the actions and support making Hinata feel a little better.

"As a matter of fact, there's a jacuzzi behind my cabin, why not relax in it tonight while we go clubbing?" The pink haired Kunoichi then suggested with a continued encouraging smile.

"Yeah, just relax in that nice warm water and let your muscles loosen up." Tenten then added, where Hinata started to think about it, thinking like it would be a good idea.

However, there was a sudden thought which Ino expressed.

"What if Naruto is there?" She then asked with narrowed eyes, her words causing Hinata to blush brightly and freeze up as she imagined Naruto walking in and seeing her in her bikini.

"He's not that bad, Ino." Sakura replied with a glare, while mentally thinking. 'Especially when his cock is filling your holes and making you moan like a horny slut.'

"Not to mention when I spoke to him earlier, he told me he was planning on training by the beach, so he won't bother her." Tenten then added, while thinking with a mental smirk. 'At least not until he makes her his next sex toy.'