six<3

I creeped in, slipping my sneakers off and placing my feet on the carpet floor. I looked into the living room, then the kitchen. My mom was stirring a coffee cup.

I quickly made my way up the stairs, making small little thumps hoping my mother would be too focused on her drink to notice. "Noel get your ass back here now." She said, not taking her eyes off the cup.

I pretended I wasnt there, crouching on the stairs so that she wouldnt see me if she looked back. "Noel Berlinda. Get your indigenous and sorry ass down to this kitchen right now." Crap. I'm so dead.

I peeked down stairs. She was staring directly at me. I sloppily rode down the stairs, hunching as I made my way to her. She had her hand on her hips with her coffee in her other hand.

She sipped her coffee. "A little birdy told me you snuck out with a group of boys." My mom said in a soft monotone voice, staring sternly at me. "I expected better Noel." I sigh, looking at her face. "Mom, cant I have friends for once? He invited me!" I said, annoyed. "I was also told you were nearly assaulted by a man. Do you know how dangerous it is!?" She yelled. I put my hand on my other elbow shyly, glaring up at her.

"Okay, that may have been my fault. But I didnt get assaulted did I?" I said the last sentence proudly and put my hands on my hips. She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe if you stopped wearing that godawful croptop with a small underboob you wouldnt have been prey for old men." Yeah that completely hit the spot. My mom knew how sensitive I was with the way I dress. Shes not understanding that if I wear revealing clothes I'm not sexualizing myself. "Mom-!" I yelled, stomping. "I hate you!" I shouted again, as tears started to prick in my eyes.

My mother smacked me right across my head. "Hate is a strong word go to your room right right now your grounded." She said quickly in a stern voice.

I sobbed, running up the stairs and slamming the door. I curled into my bed and wrapped my full body around a small and round stuffie. My full collection of fredbears family diner plushies sat on my shelf, watching lifelessly as I sobbed into the stuffie.

A light sparked in my mind, as I started to hear a phone ring. I picked up the T-Mobile, looking at the number. Rory was calling me again. I completely forgot I said I was gonna call her back!

"Hey, you never called me back!" She said in a complaining voice. I could hear her older brother in the background.

I sniffled a bit "Sorry, Sorry.." I quietly muttered as a few footsteps and a door closing echoed through my ears. "What happened?" Rory asked, as I could hear her bouncing onto her bed.

"I snuck out with mmicheal afton." I managed to get those words out, sniffing and trailing on the M in micheal. Rory gasped. "Girl why are you upset about that!? the man of your dreams snuck out with you!" I sniffed, breathing through my mouth. "My moms mad at me, and I almost got assaulted. And she smacked me. And she said my clothes were slutty and-"

"Okay calm down your starting to rant again."  I paused as she continued. "So your moms mad because you snuck out?"

"Mhm." I said. She shuffled and then ended the call shortly after responding to me "it'll be okay, i'll let you think."

I gazed upon the window and started to calm down, relaxing my body and uncurling out of a ball. The stars looked pretty nice. I reached up to one of my bedside tables and grabbed my headphones, shuffling my playlist and putting on boys will be bugs. I hummed to the song until it ended, calming down slightly.

Why was I getting upset over my own birthgiver smacking me and grounding me? She does that all the time. I hear some people say it isnt good as if its not normal. My moms just a little harsh thats all! I promise! Nothing wrong with our relationship.

A few pebbles hit my window. I jumped a little from the noise, peering out my window.

Micheal Afton again.

"What do you want!?" I shouted, rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. He could tell I had been crying because his face started to soften. "Whoa whoa, hey, what the hell happened?" Mike asked.

"None of your business." I shouted, shutting my window again. He kept throwing pebbles. What the hell does he want from me?

I opened the window again, angry-eyed and wiping my tears. "Go away!" I yelled again, as he started to speak. "Woah woah, I just wanna comfort you. Hold on." He stopped, and began to climb the hill.

He swung into my bedroom, this time I didnt scream. I needed the comfort. I locked my door, Plopping onto my bed. Tears started to drip from my eyes, Micheal started to sit next to me, rolling his hand around my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I never thought the big bad bully would have such a soft spot for a shy kid with emotional issues.

"I'll wait until your ready to speak." Holy shit that was hot, I've never heard him speak so softly. I started to cry harder, Micheal wrapping both arms around me as he sat next to me.

I couldnt take it anymore. I sobbed into his chest, him flinching a little from the slight warm touch. He didnt pull me away, though. Instead he just let me sob. "Did she hurt you?" He asked again. I started sobbing more, curling into a ball. "Take your time." He replied. The way he said it oh my god it was so sexy. I guess he was now my closest friend, because no usual person would help me when im really upset. Maybe he has a soft spot for me. Which I'm ok with.

"Do you need me to stay for a little while?" He asked. I shook my head, signaling that he should leave.

"I'll meet you at the skate park tomorrow 4:00 PM, ok?" Micheal turned his head, a questioning look, and his jacket around his waist. I nodded and waved to him as he hopped out of the window.

My nose still sniffled slightly, As I unlocked and peered out of my door to check if my moms door was open. If she was in her room, I could sneak into the kitchen and grab a glass of water and sneak back up without having to undergo her "i think i deserve an apology" and all her shit. I didnt want to deal with her right now.

She was indeed in her room, packing away laundry. I crept down the stairs, grabbing a clean glass in the sink and filling it with water from the refreshened water cooler sitting in our fridge.

I crept back up the stairs once again, shutting my door and sitting on my bed.

Sipping the water, and putting the glass on my bedside table, I grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed and pulled it next to me, I then got up and rummaged through my closet, picking a large tee white tee with a big sunflower in the middle and throwing it on the floor. I then looked through my dresser under all the hangars and picked a pair of fluffy pajama pants.

I Curled my body back under the blanket, leaving just my arms and head out. I start to drift to sleep.