three<3

"So your telling me.." The girl on the other lines voice trailed. "Yes Rory, Micheal, and not Michal Jones. Micheal Afton, got suspended again." I responded, walking around in the empty classroom. I sighed heavily when I heard a thud on the other end and a couple footsteps. Rory had ran to get a notebook again to jot down notes.

Rory has a thing for learning about peoples life. She moved to a different area in the country yet i still supply her with everything she needs to know in exchange for a crazy best friend. Rory also used to have a crush on Micheal but she's currently happily dating someone else. I dont know his name. "For how long?" She asked, as I heard the sounds of a pen on a notebook. "Uhh I think a month or two? he seriously injured this new girl. Beat the shit out of her. I think she was named Mary Anne." I said, Slithering Mary Annes name, as I waited for her to finish writing.

"Tell me more!" She said excitedly. "Uhh. This Mary Anne kids got black short hair that curves out, she dresses sort of like a punk, oh and shes black I think." I wandered around the classroom, taking a seat on a reserved desk. The reason I knew noone had an assigned seat here was because there was no letterbox taped to it. Every kid in this class has a letterbox, which is basically a paper bag with a paper on it that says "letterbox."

I heard rory write some more, as she spoke again. "So, what about who helped you? I heard you were the cause of the fight." She said. I sighed at her.

"You know this girl that used to be in your chemistry and band? Mirabel, right?" I asked. Rory responded with a 'mhm.' She then started writing down something. I waited until the pen stopped.

"Noel Berlinda!" I turned my head. Ms Harris was standing in the doorway with an angry expression on her face. "I'll call you back." I said to Rory, hanging up. I slid off the desk and tucked my phone into my jean pocket. "Yes?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the main office. I got surprised at first, as she dragged me along by my wrist. Her grip was tight and determined. Dozens of kids eating in the cafeteria stared, whispering among themself thinking I did something. What the fuck was going on? Thats what I wanted to know.

*~Quick Rory Pov~*
So Noel just hung up on me. They never do that. Maybe they got in trouble for something? No, they were a nice kid. I did hear Harris' voice though. I fucking hate that old bitch. Anyways, I need to write this down. I'll call Noel at 4:00.
*~Thank you for standing by~*

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed as Micheal and Mary Anne were laid back in chairs in the principals office. Mary snickered at me and muttered something under her breath. "Why do you care for that girl anyway? she looks chubby." I sighed and started to tighten my yellow hoodie around my waist.

I was indeed chubby, rectangle-ish but a little on the hourglass side. My breasts were kind of thick.

"We are going to suspend you for 2 weeks, for being the main cause of this fight." The principal said as I leaned forward. "Are you serious? My mom would kill me!" I yelled, leaning my hand on micheals chair. Micheal had a bandadge on his nose and numerous white large bandaids all over his arms. He must've really been beaten. The punk looked worse.

Mr. Doe was spun around in his chair calling my
mom. I was still leaning on Micheals chair, as he was now sat up.

"Oh Mary Anne, what on earth happened to you!?" A woman walked in who looked a lot like the punk. She had a dark blue long skirt suit with a fancy bob. I stopped leaning on Micheals chair.

Mary Anne pointed to Micheal, looking down. "This idiot started going off on me." She said. Micheal rolled his eyes. "Oh please, its not your place to insult my friends." He replied, crossing his arms.

"Micheal dear!" A ginger woman pushed the door open strongly, wearing earrings. "What did I tell you about not getting into fights!?" She yelled.

The woman turned to me. "You must be Noel. My son mentioned you were in his history and chemistry class. You look very kind." She said nicely. "I am, pleased to meet you ma'am." I said. My mother followed shortly behind her. "Noel Rose Jane Berlinda! Stay away from the hippies!" My mom lectured, taking my hand and dragging me out. The other two high school students laughed.

(im sorry this chapter was much shorter than others, i had barely any ideas for this one, chapter 4 is a lot longer dw!)