four<3

"God damn it!" I yelled, sitting on the concrete at the skate park. My neon green rollerblades with black laces clung tightly to my ankles.

On the other side of the skate park, I could see other boys riding around on bikes. 2 out of 5 of them were on skateboards.

I stood up again and began rolling around on my rollerskates, taking in all the fresh air. It was a nice day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing in the air. I could see a bundle of bluejays in a nest in a nearby tree as I rolled around on the 2 black ramps I was skating on. The sun beated down on my exposed skin. I was wearing black spandex shorts and a white loose crop with 707 in black fancy-like writing on it. My dark pastel green crop sweater was hanging onto my waist. I had a rainbow bracelet on my wrist, too. Finally I could go outside without my white facemask! Nothing could go wrong here. I was enjoying myself. Besides, I could do this all day for a whole 2 weeks! Without school! This was great! No bothers at all. No homework, no 9 to 3, no stress for a whole two weeks! If only I had a friend to hang out with. That would be nice. If only t-

"Hey what the hell!?" I yelled, as someone pushed me to the ground. My hands were a little skinned up as I turned around to see the persecutor. "Wh- why are you here?"

He held a 90s skateboard that had a shit load of spray paint on it. His pants were black and he wore a black shirt with a skull on it behind his red and white varsity jacket. His blue eyes were focused on me as he was viciously smirking. His dark brown mullet was pretty messy. He still had the bandage on his nose and the large ones on his arms. I knew who he was.

Micheal Afton.

"Why are YOU here first of all? This isnt your kind of skate park, I thought you were just another innocent shy kid that never goes outside." He said, looking down at me. I kneeled and stood up. "For your context, I am not shy. I am most definitely not innocent." I said, crossing my arms as they sat under my breasts. He smirked at me and leaned forward, crossing his arms. "Prove it."

I began to speak. "Fuck you. Suck a dick." I then rolled off to do some tricks I've been working on. "Hey! You still didnt prove you werent innocent!" He hopped on his neon skateboard and chased after me.

As I hit a jump, I stuck my tounge at him with a relaxed face, sticking my middle finger up with a black painted nail. I completely forgot how flexible tounges were. I could touch my full chin if i wanted to. I saw his face grow slightly red as he had a surprised face for a second. He then shook his head. Am I having a main character moment?

I trailed to the bench as I checked my watch. It read 7:30 pm. Micheal was hanging out with a friend - a blonde with elegant skin. He was dressed nicely, But like Micheal. I plopped down on the bench and untied my rollerblades strings and taking them off, slipping my blue sneakers back on. I took my dark pastel green crop sweater off my waist and slipped it on to my body, then picked up my rollerblades and swung the strings over my shoulder. I began walking down the street, turning on some classic aeysha erotica on my headphones. Emo boy blasted into my ears as the annoying voice was heard again.

"Wait up!" Called Micheal. I turned my head, him and his friend were walking behind me. "You still didnt prove you weren't innocent." He said, smirking at me. I now recognized his friend as Jeremy Fitzgerald.

I dropped my rollerskates and began to shuffle around in the backpack I was wearing. "I'm sorry, I cant find my fuck I was supposed to give." I said, with a relaxed yet fake apologetic face. "Dumb bitch." I rolled my eyes at the comment and picked my rollerskates back up, walking down the route to my house.

"Wait up! I just wanna walk you home!" Micheal called after me. I turned my head. "Leave me the fuck alone." I cursed. He smiled. "Not until you prove your not innocent to me. You may have proved you arent shy."

"You wanna see my tits or something?"

"What? No! I'm not a pervert."

"Yeah right."

"I just want evidence. Show me your not innocent."

"So you basically want me to sleep with you. Officer, its this one."

He groaned and began walking. "Just take me to your house." He said, walking the route i was walking, avoiding the cross. "You're going the wrong way." I said, walking up the small hill. He followed after, like a lost puppy. I have no idea why this kid is so attached to me.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I asked, he made a little 'hmm' sound. "You're just unique. You act all shy in school and your a curse generator that hangs out at a rundown skate park full of college students after school." He said, walking up to both houses on the higher part of the hill. "Which ones yours?" He asked, looking at me and pointing. "Neither." I said, walking to the end of the hill.

The glass window to my bedroom was open. I swung my rollerblades through the window along with the black bag I was carrying, grabbing onto the window and swinging in. "You gonna let me in?" Micheal asked, I rolled my eyes. "As if. We aren't friends Mike." I said, glaring at him.

"My friends call me Mike, so we must be friends." He said, grabbing onto the window and swinging in. "Ow fuck!" He winced, dropping on the floor. "Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled, rushing my bedroom door open and trailing down the stairs.

"Ma! Theres someone in the house!" I yelled, as my mom ran upstairs to my bedroom shortly after me.

noone was there at all.