two<3

I sat on the toilets closed seat as I rip my white mask on my face off to take a breather. It gets hot as hell in that thing. Like I'm not even kidding, I was in the middle of a math presentation in 8th grade before and I had to turn around where noone could see my face in order to take a breather because I'm that insecure about my huge scar.

The doctors had to manually pick the scab off of my nearly sliced in half eye. Dont worry, I wasnt awake during that. So I'm all good. My origininally green left eye has a slightly red tint now in the middle though. Theres a grey tint around it. Dont worry, both my eyes are green. I hope you didnt take that in the wrong way so that you thought I was a pick me.

There IS a pick me in my grade, however.

Amy Smith. She seriously pisses me off. She also wrote a valentines card for Micheal last Valentines day and added a bunch of hearts and smiley faces. The worst part? She added her address and number too. Micheal got suspended for 2 days that same valentines day. I wonder why all the girls like him. I mean, I dont like him. Maybe it's because im a fruity mf who doesnt know how do devide. I literally have one braincell. The thing I call a brain is a deflated hot air balloon with one and a half braincells exhausting theirself each day.

I swung the stall door open and made my path to history class. Ms Harris was setting up for her lesson at the front as I took my seat, she didnt pay much attention to me.

I got out my notebook from my little blue bag and then set it out on the desk. This class is so boring, I tell you. Noone likes Ms Harris. Mostly everyone in the grade would rather kiss a snail then to be in her history class. Even Amy Smith. Or Kevin John. Well not really Kevin John. Or I dont know. Maybe he secretly hates Ms Harris.

Kevin John is just your typical nerd kid. Teachers pet, average height, and really really boring. He tries to talk to people about school and makes everything weird which often gets him punched in the face. He has a fondness for me for some reason. I, personally, hate the guy. I sure hope he isn't planning something creepy. Hes tried to get my white mask off my face before which got him his 'very first' detention.

"Why are you here so early?" Another mouthbreather who doesn't know what personal space is. I could feel them breathing on my neck.

Why was Kevin John flirting with me? I scanned the room. No teacher. "What?" I spoke up. He leaned in closer to my face. "Why not take off the mask? I know you have pretty lips somewhere." He said. It really disgusted me. I didnt want to interact with him so I politely turned from him and switched seats. This time sitting in the back right next to the window that peered out to the schools main entrance. I then hung my little blue bag with 2 sunflowers in the corner on the back of the chair.

Surprise surprise, The rest of the students start walking in shortly after Ms Harris walks in.

There was a girl I didn't recognize. Short black hair that curved out, a little like a pixie cut.

(Heres a photo)

She had a black bag slumped over her shoulder and wore a black leather jacket

She had a black bag slumped over her shoulder and wore a black leather jacket. She also had white converse and a pair of black leggings. She looked to be a person of colour. She also had a few scattered freckles on her nose.

She looked like a punk sort of. But she also looked cool. But she looked kind of mean. But I also wanna be her friend. She was following behind Micheal, who was slumping and making his way to the seat he usually sits at. Anyone who isnt Micheal that sits there usually gets their ass beaten in some sort.

The punk kid sat down right next to me. She got out her books and slipped a roll of gum out of her pocket and swiftly ripped some off using her teeth. She then put the gum back in her pocket. "Hi, I'm Noel." I turned to her, putting my hand up. She stared at me in disgust-sort of. "I dont talk to weirdos. Can you even see me?" She asked. I felt kind of ashamed of myself.

"Lets begin the lesson." Ms Harris announced as everyone groaned. I closed my eyes and started to daydream yet I didnt realize the yelling people that were right infront of my seat.

"Oh yeah!? Thats why your emo as fuck!" Micheal screams as I snap my eyes wide open. My white facemask was well ripped off and was in the punks hand. She was yelling, just like Micheal, but was stood up behind her seat. Micheal was infront of my seat yet was positioned facing the punk.

"Thats why your mom left you." She said, relaxing her face. She leaned back in her chair, a huge grin on her face. I swiftly covered my scar using my hands.

"What the fuck did you say to me bitch!?!" He started, then walked over to the punk and started swinging. His fist went through the air, hitting her just in the cheek. She fell back. "You're insane for hitting a girl!" She said, cackling. I moved out of my seat and sat where I could just see the fight.

She got up, swinging her fists at Micheal as he groaned and used the white brick wall to hold himself up. The punk girl started swinging recklessly at Micheal, as he dodged some of the hits and took quite a few of them. It was now Micheals turn to do damage to the punk, as he punched her and shoved her against the wall. He endlessly pushed her into the wall, As more students from other classes crowded in to watch the fight.

"What's going on here!?" Yelled the school principal, who was with Ms Harris, who was being brung by a girl from another class with long straight black hair and brown eyes. She was skinny and on the taller side, but wasnt much more than average. The thing I noted about her the most was her unique clothes. She had a sky blue skirt and black tights on under. She also had a white long sleeve and a lot of necklaces around her neck. She was black too.

I recognize her. Mirabel Smith. Shes really kind. Shes also in my gym class and likes to pick me first in dodgeball because she knows well that noone else would pick me. They'd all save me for last.

"He threw the first punch!" Yelled the punk.

"You were the one shit talking!" Yelled Micheal.

"ME? I WAS SHIT TALKING? YOU WERE CALLING ME A BEAVERHEAD!"

"If they keep bickering like this we'll be here until 6 o'clock." The principal said, as Ms Harris walked forward. Shes about to do her dumb little speech.

"Stop it, This isnt you!" Ms Harris said, fixing her glasses and looking at the punk. "I'm dissapointed in you, Mary Anne." The Punk, who was I assumed named Mary Anne, Groaned. She stuck her middle finger at Ms Harris. "Kiss my ass (n word because I cant say it)!" Mary Anne exclaimed loudly, as she tossed the white facemask onto the ground shortly after. "Heres your mask, nerd."

Micheal and Mary walked with the principal and Ms Harris as Mirabel ran to pick up the mask. She handed it to me, then shielded me so that noone would see my face.

"Are you okay?" A blonde girl ran up to me. "Yeah. Why? What happened? I must've dozed off." I said, adjusting my mask as Mirabel stood next to me. "Firstly, Mary Anne said that 'everyone here is so weird, like this freak' to which she was referring to you. She ripped your facemask off. Micheal got all pissed saying you had boundaries, are you and Micheal Afton dating!?" She said the last part excitedly. "Thanks Mirabel, thanks Jessica, I gotta go, see ya!" I said, dashing off.