five<3

"I thought you said someone was up here!" My mom yelled, throwing her hands.

"Maybe he left! mom you gotta believe me please!" I shouted, prying onto her arm. "Dont even. Dinner is downstairs." She said, shutting the door. I groaned and was about to shut my window when I heard Micheal. "Hey! Down here!"

He was standing under my window.

"You got me in trouble you dickhead!" I yelled. "Yeah yeah, anyways you wanna sneak off together?" He asked, smirking. "I've only done that once. yeah sure. But how do I know your not gonna kidnap me?" I said, swinging out of the window. I fell, missing the hill. "Watch it!" Micheal yelled, as he backed out of the way.

I landed on my feet, hurting my ankles and dropping to my knees a little bit. I used the brick wall to keep myself up. Micheal began walking as I caught up with him shortly behind as we made it out of the tight squeeze.

"So where we gonna go?" I said, holding my hands behind my head acting like ive known this guy for years. Im only doing this so he would leave me alone. I actually despise the guy. "To my usual spot," He says, his hands in his pockets. "What the hell is your usual spot? Im not your friend." I looked over at him, he looked back at me. I guess his eyes locked into mine for a little bit because he stared into my sockets for a little. Like directly into my pupils. Like he could see through my long ass bangs.

"Nevermind what just happened. I usually hang out at an alleyway close to here." He said, continuing his path as he started to walk faster with a soft pink slowly fading from his face. "Aww, someones blushing." I hunched, draping my arms.

He turned around, covering his cheeks again as he started walking faster. "Wait up! My little legs are so short and small I cant run fast!" I said, obviously joking in an annoying uwu voice.

"Uh- shut the fuck up. I regret asking you to come hang out with me." He said, continuing to walk at a normal pace.

For context, I'm like 4 inches shorter than him. So he obviously knows I was joking. If I wasnt he would throw me across the hill. I'm probably up to the very tip of his nose.

We continued to walk, talking about nothing in particular. I could hear 2 voices nearby: kinda like teenage boys, they were laughing and saying stuff. The voices got louder as we walked and turned through the hill, swinging into the back alleyway.

I then noticed 2 boys standing there with spray paint. I could recognize them as Jeremy and Fritz.

Jeremy pointed at me, squinting his eyes. "So are you really your typical goody two shoes or?" He asked. I shrugged, picking up the bottle of pink spraypaint in the black bag on the concrete. I wrote large letters and drew a heart around them before dropping the can to the ground again.

"Now why would you put the words your mom in spray paint with a heart around it?" Micheal asked, spraypainting something else on the opposite wall. I started to shuffle my dark pastel green sweater off as I swung it onto the concrete. I noticed Fritz taking a glance at my chest before looking away again.

Not gonna lie, im having fun with this group. They are really chill and its an awfully small friend group, exactly what im looking for. "By the way, are you guys going to that fancy restaurants grand opening?" Fritz asked. I looked over at him, as he was spray painting a skull. "Yeah, I bought this really fancy jumpsuit for it and a corset." I said, leaning against the wall. "Ooh, you should get Micheal to tie the corset for you. Hes good at that stuff. Aint that right Mike?" Jeremy said, nudging Micheal to shoot his shot as I was assuming.

"Uhm. Yeah." He said, glaring at Jeremy. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly. "Alright fine. Just because I have noone else to do it for me. And if you make a perverted joke about my body I will literally throw this whole blue spray can at your face." I said,  continuing with what I was looking at and drawing.

"Shittt bae, if i can get a touch on them titties id tie it for you anyd-" I cut Fritz off with a smack in the head of a metal can. "Ow! What the hell!?" He yelled, rubbing the back of his head. "You deserved it, mate." Jeremy remarked. Micheal left an 'mhm.'

"Wait so when and where am I gonna tie this corset?" Micheal asked, looking at me. I leaned against the brick wall. "In that little community building with the dressing rooms. Just before the party." My hands went behind my head, looking around the sight. It was now late at night

"I'm gonna go grab a coffee from the shop we're behind." I said, pointing my thumb. Fritz was rubbing his head, holding the blue spray can. Jeremy nodded as he leaned against the brick wall. Micheal stood next to Jeremy, with his arms crossed and a red spray can in his left hand.

I entered the shop, waiting in line. The man infront of me was really old and dressed like a homeless man. He grabbed his iced coffee and then just stood there, all creepy like.

"I'd like a classic mocha with whipped cream." I said, rummaging my packets and setting a 10 dollar bill on the counter. "Your 2 dollars short, sugar." The woman said, smililing apologetically.

"I'll pay for this fine woman." The man behind me said, putting his hand on my shoulder, as I uncomfortably nudged him off. He put his hand on my shoulder again. I tensed up.

"Alright." The woman said, walking to the back. The man then backed me to the wall, talking about how 'pretty' i was and how petite I looked.

I then notice Jeremy is stood behind the man, as Micheal is sliding behind me. I can just feel his presence and his breath on my neck. "They're a minor." Micheal says, resting his arms on my shoulders. I also seem to notice that Fritz is leaning against the doorway.

"Classic mocha with whipped cream." The tired barista called out, placing my coffee cup on the counter. I took it and speed walked to the back alleyway.

"So what happened? are you okay?" Jeremy asked, drinking from a waterbottle. I pinched the paper straw of the mocha between my fingers and sipped on the drink, responding shortly after. "Yeah, I'm completely fine. The man was really creepy though." Mike had this angry expression on his face, he looked like he was ready to beat up that same man that almost assaulted me in the coffee store.

"I'm glad your alright." Micheal said, picking up another spray can and doodling small little doodles on the wall.

"It's nearly 11:00, my mom will be so so enraged if I dont get my sorry ass home. I'll most likely be invited back because little old mike over here likes to follow me around like a lost puppy." I said, saying 'little old mike' in a baby voice. He blushed and tried to cover it with his knuckle.

"We'll see you soon." Jeremy cheered, waving. I began to turn the corner and walk up the hill, checking my window to make sure it wasnt closed.

"Well I'll be damned." I exclaimed tiredly, looking at the shut window. I then realized I left my sweater, running back down the hill and yelling to where the boys could see me and reach me. "Aye Mike! you mind tossing me my sweater?" I said, looking down at the alleyway.

He nodded, grabbing the sweater and swinging it up at me. I shuffled it back on, gave him a quick thanks and started running back up to my house.