" I am Jenifer and these two are my friend's. We are Mrs. Adams students and she invited us to meet her today. Could you please inform her about our arrival please ?". I asked the security guard gently.

" Yes ma'am. Please give me an minute ". Saying this dialed in his intercom and spoke to someone. Maybe with Mrs. Adams. Then a hung up the call and walked towards us.

" Please welcome ma'am. Mrs. Adams had grant me permission to let you all in. Welcome !". He bowed his head in a welcoming gesture and opened the gate for us.

When we entered the mansion Mrs. Adams greeted us and gave a hug. She made us feel at home.

" Have a seat, girls ". She spoke warmly and offered us some soft drinks.

" Thank you, ma'am ". We all said in unison and sat on the couch placed in her living room.

" Mention not, dear. So, someone promised me about taking care of my seminar schedules of this month but suddenly disappeared for a week ?". She questioned us teasingly.

I gulped my nervousness and looked at Stacy. She was giving me the same look. Emily was sitting there clueless. I and Stacy were the one Mrs. Adam is talking about. We totally forgot about the seminar schedule because of this Damian issue. I also felt guilty because she trusted us with her work but we let her down.

" We are really very sorry, ma'am. We had some other issues to deal with and that's why we couldn't assign the schedules you have requested us to do ". I spoke in a low voice and felt really guilty.

" I'm sorry too, Mrs Adams. If possible, will you give us one more chance and this time we won't let you down ?". Stacy requested her without meeting her eyes.

" Oh my goodness !. Will you both stop giving me that look ?. I was just kidding. I'm not upset with any of you. I was worried about you all because you three literally disappeared and didn't show up for the whole one week. I want to know what kept you all also busy ?". She reasoned her motive for calling us here.

My body when stiff at her question. The whole Damian incident were started flashing in my mind again. Stacy lowered her head to avoid meeting Mrs. Adams gaze. Emily looked at me blankly. None of us made any effort to talk until Mrs. Adams spoke herself.

" What's wrong?. you all showing faces and not talking?. Is everything alright?. You can tell me if something is bothering you ". Mrs. Adams genuine words made me feel a bit relaxed.

I looked at Emily and she gave me an nod, signalling me to tell everything to Mrs. Adams. She is really an trustable person and there is no doubt in that. Also, we cannot stay in our dorm forever. We had to take a step to come out of this mess immediately.

Without any delay, I explained everything to Mrs. Adams about Damian and the party night. She was listening carefully to my every words and from her expression, I can say that she is not judging us. This is the main reason for which I like her the most. She always make me feel comfortable, no matter what the situation is. After listening to the entire story, she walked towards us and sat besides Stacy. She gave Stacy an motherly hug to which Stacy responded with tears.

" Don't cry Honey. It's not your fault. You are not responsible for how he behaved with you. There are some people on this universe, who are dressed up like human but actually an devil. So try to let it go. You are not alone in this ". She cooed her gently and Stacy leaned into her touch.

How can someone be this good ?.

" Miss. Andez, I appreciate you for your braveness. You literally took the entire issue on your shoulders. I am really proud of you my child". She gave me an appreciative smile.