Chapter 120- Later you will be 'intimately' blessed

Start from the beginning

When he finished washing his underwear, Zhan Bei Tian was lying in bed and fell asleep.

Mu Yi Fan saw the blue halo under Zhan Bei Tian’s eyes, ​​and his mind flashed complicated.

Last night, although he slept in the bathtub, but Zhan Bei Tian carefully took care of him, his heart is clear, but his mind is still very doubtful Zhan Bei Tian’s attitude towards himself.

The Male Protagonist really hated him like in the last life, or is deliberately being good to him, after gaining his trust, he will hurt him again.

Of course, with his understanding of Zhan Bei Tian he knows that Zhan Bei Tian will not do such a thing, just, has Zhan Bei Tian really put down the hatred he carried before the last life so easily?

Really that he will no longer take revenge?

You have to know that in the last life, the original body owner, master Mu Yi Fan did a lot of cruel things to Zhan Bei Tian, ​​is that hate really so easy to let go?

“Will you sleep again?” Zhan Bei Tian, ​​who was lying in bed with his eyes closed, suddenly opened his eyes and asked the person at the end of the bed.

Mu Yi Fan shook his head: “I have already slept enough.”

Zhan Bei Tian patted the bed and said: “Take a rest for a while.”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t move, he saw Zhan Bei Tian’s body moving and showing his strong chest outside his pajamas. At that moment he couldn’t help but think of the dream of the moment.

As long as he thought that Zhan Bei Tian had the same strong body as the man in the dream, his red cheeks could not help but go to the bed and put on his clothes and said, “You sleep, I am hungry. I have to go down and find something to eat.”

This is not a casual reply to Zhan Bei Tian, ​​he really felt hungry.

His hunger is not like the hunger felt when he is alive, but when he is hungry as a human being, he wants to go to find food.

This is the first time he wanted to eat human food after it became tasteless.

Zhan Bei Tian did not force him: “Don’t leave the apartment.”

“Uh-huh.” Mu Yi Fan changed clothes and left the room.

Then, he went to Zheng Guo Zong’s room to find Zheng Guo Zong and the child, but he didn’t see anyone. Immediately, he thought that Zheng Guo Zong would go to the east gate to build a fence every day, and then he left Zheng Guo Zong’s room and went to one. Looking for a meal.

The breakfast time has passed, and the lunch time has not arrived. Therefore, in the dining hall on the first floor, there were only a few people in the logistics team were preparing lunch.

“Excuse me, is there any food?” Mu Yi Fan asked.

The few people heard the sound and looked up and politely said: “I am sorry, now it has passed the breakfast time, if you have not eaten yet. You still have to wait two hours before you come to have lunch.”

Mu Yi Fan sighed, but when he turned to want to leave, suddenly, he ran into the oncoming people.

He quickly apologized: “I’m sorry, I didn’t notice someone behind me.”

Mu Yi Fan said after apologizing that he noticed that the person he was hitting was Zhang Le and immediately smiled: “Little Zhang, it’s you.”

Zhang Le stared at him tightly, without a word.

Mu Yi Fan saw that Zhang Le was full of anger and hate, and he asked in confusion: “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you when I bumped to you? Do you want to take some medicine?”

Zhang Le saw that he looked concerned and took a deep breath, he forced his laughter: “You didn’t hurt me, yes, Mr. Mu, I heard people say, you used to be a teammate with Major General Zhan?”

Mu Yi Fan thought of between the original owner and Xiang Guo then he smiled: “Yes, that was the previous thing, and I have already retired.”

Zhang Le’s eyes were cold: “Then Mr. Mu should know about my brother Zhang Yue?”

Mu Yi Fan The face was paused and nodded. “Know a little about him, not much.”

He really only knew a little because the original Lord did not have much contact with Zhang Yue.

“Mr. Mu, then you how my brother died? I went to Major General Zhan team members. They all said that it was heroic sacrifices. How did he die? They didn’t tell me how. I want to know my brother’s heroic deeds, I don’t know if Mr. Mu, if you can tell me?”

When hearing Zhang Le inquired about Zhang Yue’s death, Mu Yi Fan thought that Zhang Le already knew how Zhang Yue died, and immediately watched Zhang Le with alertness.

Zhang Le looked at him curiously, as if he really wanted to know how his brother was brave and righteous.

“This… I am really sorry. There are regulations in the army. Some people deeds can’t be disclosed to others. Even if the task has been completed, the army will not allow us to say a word.”

Mu Yi Fan can’t say Zhang Yue’s death. Is it related to his original body owner’s fault?

Zhang Le said: “But, you are no longer on the team, it should be okay to talk about it?”

“Even if I’m not in the team, I can’t reveal any information about what happened in the army.”

Zhang Le was somewhat lost: “Since you can’t say, then I will run to train up.”

Mu Yi Fan asked him: “What training?”

“Training for those who can have abilities, do not tell you, if I am late I will definitely be punished.”

Zhang Le waved, ran out of the apartment building.

Mu Yi Fan also walked out of the building with boring steps, he was trying to see the training of the abilities like that Zhang Le said.

“You gentleman, wait a minute.”

Mu Yi Fan heard the cry and turned his head, and saw a man in a very fashionable dress, carrying a basket of fruit toward him.

“You gentleman, I want to ask, do you know Mu Yi Fan?”

Mu Yi Fan saw that the other person came to him, and he said that he did not know each other and said: “I am Mu Yi. Fan, you are…”

“Are you really Mu Yi Fan?” The man looked up and down Mu Yi Fan: “So, do you know Zhuang Zi Yue?”

“Zi Yue? Of course I know, what happened?” The man heard Mu Yi Fan called Zhuang Zi Yue name in a familiar tone and he immediately smiled: “I was sent by Zhuang Zi Yue Zhuang Boss to send you this fruit basket.”

He immediately handed the fruit basket to Mu Yi Fan: “Our Boss told me to bring it yesterday I forgot about it. I hope that you can forgive me. After waiting for a few days, he will come back to find you.”

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes are bright: “Zi Yue really told you this?”

That is to say, Zhuang Zi Yue wouldn’t mind if he is a zombie?

The man nodded and said: “Of course, Mr. Mu, I still have things to do so I will not keep you anymore.”

“Okay.”

In the next few days, that man will come to give Mu Yi Fan blue fruit basket on time after lunch. Until Zhuang Zi Yue came to the door looking for him again.